Evidence

His gaze wandered over the details, taking in the new revelation.

5 million dollars!

"Who sent it to her?" Danzel queried, his eyes boring holes into the figure. 

"Natalie Demure," his father stated.

"Natalie Moore," Danzel scoured through his memory for this name but came up blank. Why would anyone give her 5 million dollars? That's a huge amount.  

"Now tell me, why will anyone give 5 million dollars to that mute?" his father asked bitterly. Danzel had no answer to it. 

"I know why she killed him," Danzel looked up at his dad.

"Andrei had appointed her as the nominee on his life insurance worth 50 million dollars? 3 months into their marriage and he dies. She survives the accident but he dies. But I don't think she is capable of scheming it all on her own. Someone has definitely helped her in it. Perhaps, this Natalie Moore," his father told him. 

Danzel returned his thoughtful gaze to the suspicious digits imprinted on the paper. He had to get to the bottom of this mystery.

 After calling it day, he comes back home. His quiet place. 

He was walking towards his room when something occurred to him. His feet turned towards Inessa's room. 

Without bothering to knock, he quietly opened her door. Nothing could have prepared him for the sight he walked in on. 

He stood stunned to his spot when his eyes met with her naked back. The sight of her flawless creamy white skin knocked the air out of his lungs. It looked so soft, so inviting. His pupil dilated and lips parted in awe as he shamelessly surveyed the gentle slope of her back, the sexy dip of her waist, and her cute little ass. She was a fucking delicacy. He swallowed dry as sinful thoughts began to invade his mind. Blood rushed down his groin. The things he could do to that delicate body.

Enspelled and aroused, he continued to gawk at her without a blink until she covered herself with a T-shirt. How he was tempted to rip that shirt off her and that pants too to get an eyeful of her assets. Fuck, he bet she was a seductress under those clothes. He bet she was tight and sweet, just the way he preferred. It was good he wasn't an impulsive man or else she would have been in bed right now and he, on top of her, mounting her like a beast who hasn't fucked for centuries. 

His cock was growing restless, and his body heat was climbing up. The woman of his dream was right in front of him, all alone and at his mercy. The thought made him harder. 

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise when Inessa turned. Her eyes widened in shock when she found him standing by the door. When did he come here? Her cheeks tinted red, wondering if he saw her changing. She looked around in nervousness. 

She waved her hands at him, asking if he wanted anything. Danze who was still dazzled by what he just saw didn't respond. Inessa licked her lips and approached him with tiny hesitant steps. When she was just a couple steps away from him, she moved her hands again but he continued to gape at her with his intense blue eyes. It felt as if his orbs had gotten stuck to her face. His undivided attention was making her uncomfortable and self-conscious and yet she couldn't help but admire this man standing right in front of her. 

They both had never seen each other in person since the time he departed from their farm fifteen years ago. Seeing him from this up close, she realized his pictures did no justice to his beauty. He was gorgeous.

She averted her gaze quickly, realizing her thoughts had strayed.

When he didn't respond after a couple attempts, she snapped her fingers to bring him out of his thoughts. That did the trick. He blinked and cleared his throat.