''It's okay if you don't want to answe-.''

''No I have to. I need to tell you the story and everything about him.''

Him?? Who is that.

*Warning gore mentioned*

''I think we need to start at the beginning,

When I was younger I had a friend who lived next to me, her name was Hazel and she was amazing. I knew that when I got older I wanted to be with her forever, we played together, went to school together, we did all kinds of nice things. One day I confessed my feelings to her, hoping she would return them and she did. That's when all the trouble started, you see I became kind of obsessed with Hazel. I would feel sick and in pain every second we were apart, my dark side came out. He started coming out. It started small and innocent, but soon Hazel started getting scared. She told me she didn't want to be with me anymore. I tried telling her that is wasn't me, it was him. She wouldn't listen, one day after we had broken up, he took over. Going to her house he broke in and attaced Hazel. When I regained control I was on my way to a mental hospital, the police had found me laying next to Hazel. She was nothing more then a bloodied corpse, the judges wouldn't listen to me, they said it was all my fault and I got send to a mental hospital.''

After listening to Hoseok's story I felt bad for him.

He didn't deserve this, but who is he?

''Hobi? Could you maybe explain him to me?''

Hoseok didn't answer, instead he grips my waist tighter.

''H-Hobi?!''

''Run..........Y/n run.''

Quickly letting go of me, stumbling off the bed, he tried getting away from me.

''What's wrong?''

''He's regainting controle, run! Before he breaks out.''

Hoseok is now kneeling in pain, holding his head as small whimpers leave his mouth.

I quickly make a move for the door, but then remember Hoseok locked it and he has the key.

So I turn back to him wanting to make a move towards the bathroom.

What I meet is someone kneeling down.

I can feel it, this is not Hoseok.

''Ahaha, woah, it has been way to long since I've been out.''

The man says.

''And I see that useless hybrid has prepared something special, just for me~.''

He looks up, darkness in his eyes.

''Hello doll~ It's nice to meet you, I'm Hope~.''

Oh h*ll no!

In a sprint my legs take off to the bathroom, I reach it and quickly close the door.

I'm about to lock it, but Hope starts pulling on the door.

''Where you going doll, don't you want to have some fun~.''

He keeps pulling almost opening it enough for him to enter.

''ahaahaah YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME AHAHAAHAH.''

He's insane!

With all the strength in me, I slam the door shut and lock it really fast.

His fingers almost get stuck between the door.

''YOU! HOW DARE YOU! UNLOCK THIS DOOR, RIGHT NOW!''

I don't answer and instead crawl away from the door. 

''YOUR SILENT NOW, DON'T WORRY YOU HAVE TO COME OUT SOMEDAY. EVEN IF IT IS NOT TODAY, I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN, AFTER ALL YOU ARE MY DOLL, MY MATE, MY NEW HAZEL. THE OTHER GIRL WAS STUPID SHE WANTED TO LEAVE ME, SO I KILLED HER. YOU WON'T ESCAPE FROM ME, MY DISORDER MAY LET THAT STUPID HOSEOK TAKE CONTROL EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT I'VE RESTED FOR A LONG TIME. MY STRENGHT IS HIGHER THEM EVER, I WILL SPEAK WITH YOU AGAIN!!!!!''

He kicks the door a few times and tries to force open the lock, but fails and eventually wanders off.

Still I don't get up, I'm currently sitting on the edge of the tub.

I'm not going out there, not when he is still out.

''I guess I'll stay here for tonight.''

I lay down in the clean bathtub, feeling cold and nauseous.

I need to watch out for everything and get out of here fast.

Slowly but steady I drift off, despite not laying comfortable.

How am I ever going to survive this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooooo!!

It's me, (again)

I have one more thing to say about Hoseok!

So as you maybe already know, Hoseok has multiple personality disorder.

I KNOW NOT MUCH ABOUT THIS! So the people who do have this condition will probably not even act the same as Hoseok does in this chapter. 

It's nice that you now also have met Hope~

And know a bit backstory of Hobiiiiii.

Of course I don't own bts so they are not like this in real live, unless they have some hidden kink-

OKAYYYYYYY, getting off topic.

Like always, please vote, comment and follow me (if you want, it would really help!)

But I already have so many reads and I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys make me really happy everytime you vote, read or comment.

It's nice seeing the notifications pop up.

I also wanted to post this sooner, but my wifi was bad :(

So without any delay, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. See you soon!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!