Jealousy

Thomas's POV
Before Derek could say anything else a loud blaring was heard followed by the voice of Janson. "I'm so going to Rip that humans teeth out" Ariel growled.

"HAND THEM OVER AND WE WON'T HAVE A REASON TO ATTACK. HAND OVER THE SUBJECTS!"

I looked at newt and he nodded as Brenda came rushing in. "I cleared the path and started the song. We need to leave now!" She yelled.

We ran down halls, me guiding Newt while Tilly and Ariel kept glaring at Scott, Derek and Liam.

We made it to this zipping thing and Ariel looked at it. "You think this is stable? Trust me, Aris and tillys Relationship was more Stable than this!" She yelled.

Tilly and Aris faces went bright pink. Derek seemed to have a look of hurt on his face but covered it up by hooking Ariel up to zip line. She screeched unaware and Derek pushed her out like it was nothing.

Soon they all went one by one. Brenda then raced off somewhere so of course either followed her.

~

I woke up to see Newt face so lose to mine. He blushed a dark red and I gave him a confused look. Ugh my head hurts.

I stood up just as Derek Scrabbed his claws along A man's cheek. "What the hell" I whispered to Newt. The blond just gave me a meek smile before lifting me up to the couch and sat me down with Tilly.

Her eyes watched intensely. Ariel sat uo and shoved Derek the other way and suddenly blue scales covered her body, blue skin replacing her caramel smooth one.

Her eyes yellow gold and her hair scarlet red. It looked so familiar to Me. Like I've seen it all before.

I was cut out of my thoughts by Ariel throwing Marcus against the wall and trapping his neck their with her foot.

"Where is the right arm?" She growled. The man looked her up and Down like he was Picturing her in a whole different light.

She scoffed disgusted and moved her foot to the man's mid section and kicked where is male parts were.

All us men gasped and covered ours. Ariel loomed over the man. I then realized that Ariel was not wearing anything. Her body just seemed to be covered in blue skin, covering her uhhh Chest, bottom and Front bottom.

Marcus started spewing out directions and Jorge started to take it one foot forward and threaten to use marcus's car?

~

We used to cars. Tilly and Ariel rode with me, Newt and the werewolves. We stopped with Jorge when we reached a desserted highway.

We all got out of our cars and wandered before bullets started firing at us. I hid behind a car with Newt, holding his hand.

Jorge threatened to pull a bomb until two girls came near with guns, kicking it out of his hand.

They gathered us up and I could hear tilly's high breathing before it suddenly stopped. "Sonya? Harriet?" She said aloud.

The girls let down their masks and stared at Tilly, aris and Ariel in shock. "I thought you guys were dead!" Ariel yelled and hugged them tightly.

Tilly drowned Harriet in hugs two while aris shuffled over.

~

We entered The grounds of the right arm and we all immediately spilt up. Tilly was with the werewolves and aris. Ariel was catching up with her Maze girls and I was with Newt on a cliff.

"Do you have a feeling you know Tilly and Ariel from somewhere?" Newt asked me. I looked at him then back to the girls.

Tilly's green hair was certainly reminding me of someone and Ariel's alien Persona diffently sparked something in a memories.

"Yeah diffently. Do you think there like us?" I asked. Newt looked at me. "A Supernatural?" Newt asked. I nodded.

"Ariel does turn blue. And Tilly had robot like eyes when we made eye contact in the WCKD facility" I explained. Newt growled.

I was confused. Why did he growl? Did he not like WCKD? personally no one does.

"It's because I'm jealous Thomas." I whipped my head at Newt to see him dead serious. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked. He cracked a smile and held my cheeks.

"Your adorable when clueless" He spoke in a British voice. He got up and started walking away. Then it hit me again.

"Wait! Tell me why your jealous!"