Glade & Scorches

~This plot is based on Maze runner Films but won't be Accurate since I haven't watched the films in a while. There will be heaps of skips but hopefully this chapter will live up to the book I was trying to make. I know that this book has a lot of weird Fandoms in it but that's how I write. I like throwing in random Fandoms 🤪~

Stiles POV
I woke up with a gasp and saw a giant metal box surrounding me. I was scared and alone and I couldn't remember anything. Why can't I remember anything?!

I stood up and screamed for help. The cage then rattled and I fell to the floor with the sudden jab.

I looked up as a screeching sound echoed in my ears and I looked up to see the cage doors opening to reveal light.

I looked up to see boys. Many, many, boys.

Then the cage thumbled around when a boy jumped down infront of Me.

"Day one, greenie. Rise and shine" He said, his eyebrows were very disturbing. I gulped as sweat built up on my face. I looked around the boys to see a cute blond.

Suddenly the boy yanked me up and threw out the box. I landed on the grass and coughed and stood up looking at the walls surrounding the grasslands.

The boys all surrounded me and coward down. Soon it got to much and I pushed past them and ran towards God knows where.

I saw a gap in the walls so I started running towards it. Suddenly I felt my back gain more weight and someone on top of me.

I turned around as my back came in contact with the ground. I looked up to see the cute blond from before. We made eye contact and everything seemed to stop.

We stared into each other's eyes and I could feel an electric spark shoot through my veins. He gulped but was thrown off me by eyebrows and he picked me up too.

He dragged me to a cage and shoved me into it.

~

Being in the glade has been weird. I learnt my nameThomas, and made friends. Newt however was not my friend. He was something more but I can't tell him that. He probably doesn't have those type of feelings.

Right know I was running through the maze with Minho and most gladers. Being attacked last night by greivers was hard and difficult. Over half the gladers died and all the hard work they put into the glade was ruined.

"You sure about this Tommy?" Newt asked. I turned to him and smiled slightly.

"Nope, but worth a shot right?"

~

I held chucks body in agony and pain. The 11 year old boy laid dead in the my arm as my tears stung in my eyes. Newt placed a hand on mg shoulder but I ignored it.

Gally laid dead on the other side of the room. Suddenly men came in taking me and the others away onto a helicopter. I struggled but they took me anyways.

I looked down from the helicopter window to see the maze, and glade. All those boys, dead, left behind, suffering. My hand snaked its way into newts and he squeezed it.

After awhile they urshed us out of the helicopter in the middle of the night and we raced into a building to meet a man called Janson.

He lead us around then left us in the showers. We were then lead to doctors then to a cafeteria looking place. We all sat down and I looled around trying to find Teresa.