Barton Family

Been obsessed with this song for awhile and it's even sung by the actor of Hawkeye, Jeremy Renner! Also face claims!

Elvera's POV
We were in the car once again and I was driving to a Secluded part of Missouri. I saw a familiar barn so I start driving towards it. "What is this place exactly?" Alekqa asked..

"This is where my family Lives" I say slowly and park at the barn. I got out just as Nathaniel comes rushing out of the house with Lila and Cooper following.

"EL!" He screamed and jumped into my arms. I laughed as i spin around. I placed him back on the ground and hugged Lila and Cooper.

"Guys meet my sister and brothers. Lila, Cooper and Nathaniel." I introduced. Stiles smiled and waved while Benny and tucked his hands away in his pockets.

I take it that he doesn't like children.

Alekqa came up to Lila and shook her hand. I smiled. "So they get a hug and we don't?" I turn to see Clint and Laura standing there smiling.

I run up to hug them and they hug back. Dad kissed my head while mom cupped my face with her hands.

"Oh you look gorgeous! But what's up with the hair?" She laughs A little and plays with my hair.

"Some boy at school put green hair dye in my shampoo" I explained. They laughed ong with my siblings.

"You should've seen her face!" Alekqa Commented.

"Looked like she was about to bloody explode!" Benny added.

"She was gonna kill flash" Stiles gestured to sliding of a throat.

I giggled at them and my parents looked at them, especially my dad. "Who are you kids? Never seen you around before" his eyes wandered over them curiously.

"Dad I think we should have a talk in the barn" I suggested. He nodded and gestured for everyone to go inside the house except for non family and me.

"Can you put dinner on hunny, get Cooper to set up four more seats at the table" Dad said kissing moms cheek and she nodded holding Nathaniels tiny hand and they walked inside.

We headed to the barn and Dad got out his bow and arrow and loaded it. "Woah Dad no need for violence!" I called out. His eyes followed into slits and aimed for Benny.

"I know their not humans Elvera. Especially not this two" He said switching from venny.to alekqa.

"Dad, their not going to hurt anyone" I explained. He sighed and lowered his weapon. Benny folded his arms. "How did you know we're not humans?" He asked quite quietly.

Dad turned to him before tapping at his ear. I remember that Dad was Gling deaf so i had to sign somethings to him.

'How did you know we're not humans?'

I signed to him. His mouth opened then shut. "Please explain mister barton" alekqa said loudly enough for Dad to hear.

"Well I work with shield. I fought against aliens 5 years ago. And robots 3 years ago. I can tell who's an alien. And I've been working on a case on a family and he looks exactly like the second hybrid" Dad pointed at Benny.

"I'm not a hybrid. I'm a vampire" Benny growled and bared his teeth at the man. Dad didn't flinch and clapped giving him a weary look though. They all looked at him confused.

"What? I'm friends with a man who turns green and a God. I think I can handle a vampire" Clints sassed.

Stiles laughed. Clint then turned to him. "I've seen you before" He pointed at him. Stiles straightened up gulping.