Secrets

Stiles POV
We had sat in a circle staring at each other with very intense eyes. "Who's going first?" El asked. "I think one you two girls should go. You guys already know about us. What about you?" Benny asked.

El looked down and folded her arms while Ally dipped her hat. "Come on you two! We know that Stiles is the ghost rider and you know me being a vampire!" Benny yelled. I looked at him confused, then remembered what happened with the rider.

"Well if Elvera's not going I will. As you know I'm ally-anne but we're I'm from I'm known as Alekqa. I'm from a planet called Narboo, so the takes me an alien. I can shape-shifting into anyone I want too." Ally explained, or should I say Alekqa.

"So your an alien?" Elvera asked. Alekwa nodded and suddenly a wave of skin covered her body to reveal a blue skinned body.

 Alekwa nodded and suddenly a wave of skin covered her body to reveal a blue skinned body

Her eyes shined bright yellow and her hair was velvet red. She was one of the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen. El sat in shock and pointed to each one of us.

"So your all apart of the Supernatural" She spoke. We looked at her confused. "And your not?" Benny asked. El shook her head.

"I'm not Supernatural in anyway. Sure I might be friends with one weird people but I wouldn't count them as aliens, Vampires and a devil man" I was even more confused.

What is she then? Human?

"So your human?" Alekqa asked just as confused as us. Her blue head tilted and it still freaked me out a little. She caught me staring and looked away immediately flushing back into her human look and huddled her knees to her chest.

"So what are you?" Benny asked. Elvera looked around and her gaze stopped on a security camera. "You guys know your being watched 24 hours a day 7 times a week right?" She asked.

We all looked at her. "Stop avoiding questions El" I snapped. She held up her hands and grabbed her black. She pulled out her laptop and opened it.

We all huddled around her as she opens a file to reveal a Badge with her face on it. She was in a black leather tight suit and she stood next to a lady with fiery red hair and a man with and bow and arrow.

They were smiling as she held up a certificate. "This proves nothing" Benny said a matter of factly. Then I looked closer then everything matched together.

"Your an Avenger?!" I yelled. I was immediately shushed by El as she pushed me over and slapped a hand to my mouth. "You can't just yell that for the whole hotel to hear! I could get in serious trouble!" She yelled back.

Benny stared at elvera in disbelief while ally stared confused. "Your an Avenger? Like Tony stark and Hulk Avenger?" The blonde asked. I smiled at his excitement.

He looked like a big bad Vampire but really he was a cute little puppy. "Yeah. My dad us Hawkeye. He let me into the program when I was 7" Alekqa was still confused then pointed to something on the screen.

We squinted our eyes at it to see that she was in a fight against ultron. "You fought ultron?!" Benny whispered harshly. Elvera nodded.

"I, Elvera Clark Barton am a Spy and ancient of shield. I've been trained in many combats styles and many ways to kill people and Supernaturals" Benny looked at her but she just smiled at him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Benny. Your my best friend. I don't hunt my best friend's" the Emerald green hair girl spoke. We smiled at each other and hugged in a group hug.

We pulled away and Alekqa put her hand in the middle of our circle. "To always staying together and never leaving sight of what is important" we joined our hands in the middle and laughed.

"TOGETHER!"

Third Person
Scott smiles at the camera. His worries did heighten when Elvera looked at the security camera but she did nothing about it.

"We got 'em" He spoke. Everyone in the back got up and checked the computer except Derek and Liam.

"Ad why are we doing this again? We're invading their Privacy. And we just found out that one is an alien, another is a super Agent and one is a fucking vampire so can we drop it and go to bed?" Detek snarked.

Lydia rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "Derek stop being so sour! We can finally see why their were so many burnings in beacon hills. It's because Stiles is what others call, 'the ghost rider' now we can stop him and whatever threat this alien, vampire and Agent have to the world." Lydia spoke.

The older male rolled his eyes. "It's useless information we don't need and that Agent is an Avenger. Avenging is what they do, killing her and they'll look you up!" He spoke. "Just can it Derek" Scott growled.

The group packed up and started moving towards the room that held their ex-best friend. When they kicked open the door.

They went inside, teeth bared, eyes glowing and Derek chilling at the back holding back Liam by the collar.

The pack was surprised to see none of the four people they were looking for. They searched the room but all that was left was clothing and a mess.

Duffle also were missing and so were the 2 girls and boys. Unknown to them the four were outside watching them from a higher up building.

"Smart thinking Barton" Benny spoke. Elvera smirked holding her bow in hand. Her arrow was aimed in the window of the room.

"You sure this isn't going to hurt anyone else in the building?" Alekqa asked. Elvera smirked. "Both side rooms are empty. Peter parkers meeting us down from in a getaway car." She spoke.

"Peter knows?" Stiles asked. She gave him a small side glance. "He is a hero of some sorts" She spoke. She saw a glamor of color in the reflection of her silver bow to see a paid of blue lights.

She looked back at the window to see malia staring right at her. She wasn't scared at all and just smiled at the brown haired were coyote.

"I got 'em"

She smirked into a smile and notched the arrow through the window

She smirked into a smile and notched the arrow through the window. Due to Malia's reflexes she caught it.

The pack stared in confusion then saw Stiles and Benny gutting it down a ladder while two girls jumped off the side. The dean of night covering their shadows.

Scoot growled and went up to the window. A faint beeping sound was heard which confused everyone.

"What's that ticking noise?" Liam asked from the hallway. Suddenly a big blast came from the arrow and the walls got blast off the sid elf the building.

The pack was flown back into the hotel and all landed in the hotel pool. Derek pulled Liam and himself out of the way and smiled.

Cheeky Buggers.