Your New Boyfriend

Third person
Benny sped past his gamily members and sped all the way to the Hydra base. He stopped at the entrance then braked in full teeth and eyes.

The pack.turned around to see the mikealsons, alien, witch and Salvatore. But they realized it wasn't them making the noise.

Suddenly the metal wall behind them burst open and out pops Benny. Fully raged. He warned to murder this Fuckers.

He vamp speeds to Issac and pushes him off the scaffolding and into a different tub of water. Lydia was about to scream but alekqa knocked her down and choked her against a wall.

Scott was about to push Stiles in until he was gripped by the back of his shirt by a furious benny. The blonde wanted to make sure Scott hurt for hurting his boyfriend.

"You will die for this McCall" Benny shouted and bite onto Scott's arm. Scott howled out in pain. He went werewolf mode and was about to attack Benny by biting him but klaus stopped him threw him into a wall.

Malia ran alekqa but the alien lofted her foot, trapping malia against the wall with her heel. Her blue scales appeared and her leg turned into a pitch fork.

The two outside pegs scraped against the wall and the middle just barely skimming Malia's neck.

Kol raced to Stiles and took off his trapments. Benny raced to Stiles and hugged him. Kira came with her sword but Damon stopped her.

The vampires, alien and witch all made Scott's pack pile up on the bottom floor. Liam came out and klaus was going to attack but derek stopped him.

"Benny?" Stiles asked weakly. Benny smiled threw his tears and smashed his lips to Stiles. The pale boy was taken back but kissed back. Their tears mixed together as Benny calmed down.

The pulled apart and alekqa came racing into a hug. She kissed both their cheeks. "I knew you guys were falling in love" she teased.

Through Stiles pain he chuckled. Benny then picked up Stiles bridal style. "Home?"He asked. Stiles leaned his head on Benny's shoulder.

Benny smiled and kissed his head as he vamp sped away. Alekqa stared down at the doggy pile below them and waved sarcastically.

"We will get you. You bitch!" Lydia yelled. Alekqa smirked and her hand turned into a brick and detached it from her arm and then dropped it.

It landed on Lydia's head making the banshee fall unconscious. Alekqa's hand regret with her blue scales and walked away.

She and the mikealsons got in the car and said goodbye to Bubba and the Salvatore brothers before driving to New Orleans, with the help of boosting the car with vamp sped.

They parked outside and entered the large Mikealson mansion. "This place is huge!" Alekqa Commented as she looked around the house.

Freya, Rebekah and Elijah saw them enter and smiled as they hugged their family members. "So where are the boys?" Klaus asked.

The mikealson women looked at each other confused.

"They're not here. Why?"

Benny's POV
I smiled as we looked over the cliff. Stiles was leaning his head on my shoulder and I held his hand. "I wish I murdered those mutts" I whispered.

Stiles caressed my hand with his thumb and lifted his head of my shoulder and stared into my eyes.

"I know. But that would blacken your soul. And the ghost rider will not like that" Stiles murmured. Our noses were touching and the moonlight illuminated both our faces.

"It's beautiful out here." I said. I saw a light smirk appear on Stiles lips. "Your beautiful" he spoke. I blushed and he smirked wider and kissed me.

Our lips moved in sync and his hands massaged my hips while my hands tangled up in his hair.

I suddenly felt my back hit grass and Stiles climb on top of me. He deepened the kiss and i just kept tangled and pulling his hair.

Morning
Me and Stiles came back to the Manor late last night. And before you get any ideas, no we did not. Just talking and kissing. Get yo ass out the gutter.

We slept in My old room and I had to explain to him the elvera was perfectly fine on the couch in the living room.

We all sat at the dining table eating pancakes. Suddenly we all hear a thud and a squeal. We all stood up and readied ourselves and walked into the living room to see Elvera awake.

"El?! You awake!" Alekqa yelled. But elvera just tilted her head and gestured to her ear. "The banshee scream must have given her temporary Deafness. She can't hear us" Freya explained.

"No shit sherlock" I growled. She rolled her eyes. Elvera looked at us confused and pointed at my siblings.

"Why are they here?" She asked. Kol stood forward. "Because we live here" He told her. She made a confused face.

I started signing to her. They helped us when Stiles got kidnapped. They also my siblings.

She made an oh face. "That's explains it" she said smiling. Stiles goes up and hugs her along with alekqa and me.

Rebekah came up to her and held out her hand. Elvera smiled innocently and shook her hand.

Time skip
I was walking about in the halls. Paintings were hanged up.on different walls and one caught my eye.

It was the painting klaus made of me and Mitch.

On our wedding day.

Mitch's hair was curly and hanging from his head, beard shaved but was still visble and his eyes doe brown. His black crisp suit was so tight fitting.

I saw myself and smiled. I still looked like myself. White suit, white pearly smile, dimples, my hair was a darker blonde through.

I smiled and played with the ring on my finger. My smile grew as I stared at our hand holding. Our wedding rings clearly visble on our hands.

I touched the hands, especially mitch's.

"So this is mitch huh?"