Remembering a deal I made the second day of school I texted someone to meet me, I then went to rent a karaoke room. Thankfully two people arrived after only a few minutes so I wasn't just sitting there alone in a really depressing environment for too long.

Arisu came in and sat down with her usual smile while Kamuro looked at me with her usually scornful gaze but also seemed confused as to why they were meeting me.

"So Alex-kun, what have you called me here for. Do you perhaps know what favor you want from me?"

Of course she already knows, it is pretty obvious, no point beating around the bushes either.

"Yes, I want the names and phone numbers of as many people as you can get from our year. In addition I want Secretary Tachibana of the student council's number. After that is delivered I will consider as even, until we make another deal at least. Since this is a rather hard request I will tell you what my goal is currently. Is that ok with you?"

"Fufufu I agree that your request is rather difficult but I will be happy to comply if you are willing to tell me what you are working towards."

What I want to do currently isn't anything that crazy, I don't mind telling her.

"For a while I plan to stockpile private points, I think there will be a great many uses for them in the future. I have my eye specifically on one such thing currently."

"And what would that be, you can't tease a girl and then leave us hanging."

"To be completely honest, at the moment I want to change the school uniform, I think it is complete trash. Also, why can't girls wear tights in the winter or boys wear shorts in the summer. Not to mention the green pants are so ugly I want to throw up looking at them. If when I talk to the school and the price is too high I might try to by myself an exemption from having to wear the uniform or I will find another use for the points."

When I finished Kamuro looked at me dumbfounded and Arisu was laughing, while they were still like that I quickly said that I want to meet in person with them when they have the contact info so we can talk again and left.

After that I went to buy some casual clothes and workout clothes, I also needed a good pair of running shoes. The ones I used for gym class kind of suck. I ended up spending 25k points on that stuff, nobody would think that as a Class D student I spend 100,000 points today. I really need to thank Fuka-Sama for being so generous with her donation.

With that I went to bed and slept like a baby, today was really great.

The next day was the first day we were going to have swimming class, I know how to swim but I am not particularly good. I am probably below average in fact; I do not plan on participating anyway so it doesn't really matter.

When I got to class Ike came to my desk and started asking me who I thought had the biggest books in our class, I told him it was Sae-sensei without a doubt but that wasn't what he was looking for. I decided to exchange contact information with him though, I will get it from Arisu anyway but it would still be a little weird if I texted him if he never gave me his number. I also told him we should hang out sometime outside of school which he agreed, I have to make sure we hang out alone or I might strangle Yamauchi.

Classes went by normal until swimming class where I opted to stay in the observation area, most of the other people here were girls but I was quietly working on a flowchart I was making on my phone that mapped out possible plans for the future. I may be lazy but when I am enjoying something I will work on it without break until it is finished.

It went just like the book and Horikita was indeed checking out Ayanokoji's muscles for much longer than she should have.......

Well that isn't my problem so I wont say anything about it.