"Smile."

She traced the mask where your mouth was with her index fingers. You stared at her through your HUD (heads-up display) in the helmet.

The chip that Dreykov inserted in you made your senses and emotions disrupted and that made him easy to control your mind.

You couldn't care less at whom you attack or kill.

Yes, you already passed the most crucial test in the Red Room Academy.

The thing that your mother feared the most and she had to carry the trauma throughout her life.

And it was a big win for Dreykov.

Natasha landed the Quinjet perfectly on land surrounded by forests.

Both of them walked out of the jet before Steve cloaked their ride to avoid people seeing it.

Steve followed the redhead as if she knew where she was headed. They stopped as they reached a small town and Natasha went straight to an alley.

Steve made a confused look when he saw Natasha walk slowly while reaching for her gun as they neared a car.

She lowered her weapon and a smile formed when she saw a familiar face.

She knocked on the window and the person jolted awake from his sleep.

The man opened the door and walked out of the car.

"Have you ever not slept?" The Russian asked with a smirk.

"Well, it's hard when you always have a last minute task and they want it ASAP." He rolled his eyes.

"Good to see you again, Mason." She hugged her old friend tightly as he returned it the same.

"Steve Rogers." Steve introduced himself after Mason looked up at him with a smile.

"Yeah, I know you very well." He held up his hand and shook Steve's hand.

"So, you got everything I ask?"

"Yeah, I got you this car, a couple of fake IDs, and a driving license." He patted the car while handing the fake IDs to her.

"Fanny Longbottom? Really? Are you twelve?" Natasha retorted as she looked into the ID.

"That's a legitimate name." Mason defended.

Natasha looked at Steve with a smirk, "Well, you are Mr. Patrick Longbottom for a while, Rogers."

"Uhm, that's not bad, I think." Steve replied with a raised eyebrow to Mason.

"Thanks, Mason. I owe you too much. I will get going then."

She hugged him for the last time and walked towards the car while Steve was carrying the bags and put it in the boot.

"Well, you're prepared." Steve asserted, "And why do we need a fake ID? It's not like we are unknown."

"If the Red Room is still alive, Widows are everywhere, Steve. We can't let them know we are here."

Natasha went to the driver's seat and started the engine right away before she drove off.

The drive was silent as Steve didn't bother to ask her where she was headed even though he wanted to.

Natasha pulled the car in front of an apartment. Steve glanced around the area and looked at the redhead beside him.

"We're here." She stated.

They walked into the building as Natasha looked around where glints of memories of her being her two decades ago flashed.