- 𝕚𝕚𝕚𝕚: Trivia -

All names fabricated were pulled from https://adoption.com/baby-names/origin/japanese . Apologies if they aren't correct.

Daisuke means great helper.

Amaya means night rain.

The origami heart Mitsuri made is framed and hanging above the bookshelf that houses the two dictionaries. Next to the books is a large piece of rose quartz.

In the library, there is an entire section dedicated to the romance novels Mitsuri had you read for 'training', although you can't bare to look at them.

Also in the library, along the back wall, is a series of letter exchanged between corps members, mostly between you and Hashira, or Hashira amongst themselves. There was three rows of letters just between you and Muichiro.

The last letter you received from Muichiro read simply.

      "Y/n.

     Usually I come to you to ask questions I don't remember the answer to. This time, on xx/xx/xx, I simply wanted to thank you. You are truly special, and I'm happy we met. Thank you for always replying and answering my silly, immature questions, and thank you for never asking yourself about why I am the way I am- forgetful. I truly appreciate you, and the effort you have put into our friendship. If it's okay with you, I would even go as far as to call you a sister.

      I only had one brother growing up- I can remember that now. He was cruse and mean, but I loved him regardless. Now, I feel as though you're able to fill what I had missed out on growing up. When my mother first fell ill, I didn't know I wouldn't feel a loving touch again. After some thought, I've come to the conclusion that I have actually felt a warm embrace.

      Yours.

      Thank you.

      Love,
                Muichiro"

Tanjiro, Kanao, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, Giyuu, Tengen (who you now call by their first names), and his wives all visit frequently.

Amaya and her mother still worked for you as cleaners and overall helpers around the house. You often ate meals together.

When Amaya got married and moved out, she and her wife still visited you and your husband every other week.

Amaya and her wife live in Muichiro's old residence.

Kanao came to visit you the most. Usually this resulted in simply enjoying tea together. She was as for a long time that she lost her family- again, but she soon learned to be grateful she had you and Tanjiro, and all her wonderful friends.

Kanao usually bring sup Iguro's snake during her visits. The snake likes you.

The arm wrestling score board looks like this:
* Tengen, Kyojuro, Sanemi, Mitsuri, and Giyuu are all interchangeable)
- Gyomei
- Tengen
- Y/n (only when determined to win or challenged)
- Kyojuro
- Sanemi
- Mitsuri
- Y/n (when the fiery passion to win isn't ignited)
- Giyuu
- Muichiro
- Obani
- Shinobu

🎉 You've finished reading ~𝘓𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳~ // 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 🎉