Chapter 3(Secrets)

Start from the beginning

"I believe that is who is in Beacon Hills. According to Derek, there were the initials MM on the body. To be sure we have to wait for another body so I can test it but for now, we'll just have to take extra precautions lastly is Rebekah. The only daughter in the family."

Derek growled eyes flashing, "Deaton, get to the point." (a/n Derek is me).

I roll my eyes as Deaton speaks again, "There was a younger Mikaelsons after Rebekah named Henrik." I hold back a wince at the mention of my youngest brother, a rock stuck in my throat, "Mikael had a certain affection for Henrik, but one night on the full moon, Klaus and Henrik had been watching the werewolves turn and Henrik was killed."

Scott drew in a breath, unable to imagine the damage the wolves could've done. I glare at the book, my hands curling on the edges of the table.

"In Esther and Mikael's grief, they found a spell, a spell for immortality. So they cast the spell, and killed their children." The hatred in my stomach that I have for my father flares, "But this immortality came with downsides. Nature turned on the Mikaelsons. The ancient tree they had used became the only thing that could kill them, the vervain growing from its branches became poisonous. The sun that Esther drew power from burned their skin. The blood that finalized the spell became the thing they craved and could not live without." Deaton turned around looking through drawers ignoring the curious gazes coming from the others.

He picked a small jar up with a satisfied expression on his face and my eyes widened at it, "You have vervain?!" My mouth snapped shut, I hadn't realized I had been talking until everybody's heads snapped towards me.

Deaton sent a sceptical look my way, "Yes, how do you know what this is?"

"I- uh, I read." I stuttered, biting my lip. The statement came out more like a question.

Suddenly Derek slammed me against the wall, his forearm on my throat threateningly, "What do you know, Stiles? We've all realized you've been hiding something, even from Scott." I struggled to push down the anger that I felt, I squeezed my eyes shut and dipped my head down. My eyes burned and I knew that my eyes were blood red, with veins surrounding the skin.

Scott came beside Derek and gently tried to pry him off of me, "Derek let's all calm down, okay?" I picked my head up again, knowing my vampire traits were gone. Immediately I saw the hurt plainly shown on his face and my heart clenched at it. I didn't mean to cause him pain.

Derek just shrugged Scott off shoving me harder, "Don't think we haven't noticed the necklace around your neck, the disappearing whenever someone gets hurt, the reactions to the Mikaelsons story, the odd phone call you made this morning," Surprise must've been shown on my face because Derek smirked, "Yeah, Scott told us all about it. So tell us, we're all ears. What have you been hiding." 

This time Scott doesn't try to pull Derek off me and I send a betrayed look at him which only makes me feel more guilty. He should be the one feeling betrayed not me.

Lydia sighs and comes over, "Derek, there's a reasonable way to go about this, and this," She points to me, "Is not the right way to do it." She glares at Derek until he lets go of me but then turns her look on me, which I cower away from. Me—a 1000-year-old Heretic with infinite power—afraid of a banshee, given she is Lydia and Lydia is the scariest banshee alive, "But he is right Stiles, you've been keeping something from us. And I want to know what it is."

I swallowed thickly, taking a step forward, "Listen, I-I probably should have told you guys earlier..."

Am I really doing this? Will they even care? They will probably just be angry I kept it a secret. But if they hate me now, it'll just get worse when Kol gets to Beacon Hills.

I cleared my throat cutting off my inner monologue, "I know about the Mikaelsons... From a... personal experience." Deaton makes a sound like choking, "You see, I know the Mikaelsons, because... they were friends of my mother." (a/n SIKE, although you probably saw that coming lol) Shocked faces lit around the room, "My mother knew about the supernatural because... she was a witch..." 

Lydia's face pinched and tilted her head in a way that made her neck exposed. I haven't fed since this morning and Originals don't really have the more "demanding" appetite that young vampires do, but there was something about Lydia that would always make me go crazy with urges to bite into her neck. Suddenly it dawns on her, "Wait... but... but wouldn't that make you a witch too?"

Everyone who had been watching Lydia snaps towards me and I back up into the wall again. I hadn't planned this far ahead, but Lydia was clever. Scott stepped forward, "S-stiles? I-is she right?" I gulped before nodding once.

Chaos ensued.

Malia held back Derek as he tried to charge at me, half transformed. Scott stumbled back into Allison. Deaton took on a wary stance. Lydia stepped closer to me in hesitant wonder and my heart leapt at this small sign of trust. Everybody else just froze in shock.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell I just- I just didn't know when." 

Scott spoke with tears in his eyes, "Have you just been lying this entire time?" His voice was small and my throat closed up at the strain in it.

I opened my mouth to speak when I heard a car door slamming, we looked out the window, momentarily distracted. My dad was outside, just having gotten out of his car, panting.

He ran to the door and I met him at the door frame, the others quickly following behind me. I didn't notice them in my urgency and started speaking in my British accent, "Noah! Noah, are you okay!?" He leaned on the wall before handing me a wrinkled note that was written in cursive.

"Miec-your dad-he's-here, he-left-this in-the house," My heart surely stopped in my chest. I took the note and looked down at it in pure fear and horror.

Dear Mieczyslaw,

I have the white stake. I know about the life you have built here. The people you now love will be your downfall. They are your weakness. Maybe I will kill your fake father first, there is a certain irony to it don't you think? Or maybe I will kill the pup you call your best friend. Or maybe the redhead you have an affection for? Reminds me of... what was her name, Rosemary? Oh yes that was it, the woman that you loved, remind me, didn't you kill her? Such a shame really, she was such a beautiful woman. I wonder if she would bleed as beautifully as Rosemary. Meet me at the nemeton one day from now, midnight.

Bring your siblings. Your mother would love to see them.

Your dear beloved father,

Mikael

A million thoughts ran through my head. Mikael was alive. He knew about my life here. He knew about Lydia. My mother was alive. I have got to talk to Kol.

But my main thought as I looked at the pink-faced Noah, ignoring the stares I got from all around was, "Bloody hell."

The beginning of this chapter was a filler, it was not my best and I know I promised last time that we were gonna see Kol this chapter but I decided to change a few things so he's gonna be in the next chapter. 

Just a side note I'm doing Stydia but also would you guys like Scallison or Issac and Allison. Brilliant umm that's all I have to say. 

Word count: 1968

Word count: 1968