8. Shoto (POV): Honeymoon Night

(Smut Warning in this chapter. Read with caution)

I was a nervous wreck the entire day. The wedding décor and everything was absolutely stunning and there were flowers and colored banners everywhere. After all the guests were brought in and announced, I was given my cue to enter. The sunlight hit my face and I struggled not to stumble from how bright it was outside. I feigned confidence and walked down the aisle with an air of importance. I almost wilted under my father's scrutinizing gaze, but held my head high.

After the crowd had calmed down a bit, A signal was given. "Now presenting, the lovely bride, Princess Izuku!" the announcer called out, flourishing his hand towards a closed door. 

Nothing happened.

The announcer chuckled nervously and called again, "Princess Izuku!" Still nothing. The doors didn't budge. My anxiety spiked. What's going on? Did something happen to Izu? Did he leave?! In my panicked state, I tried to run after him, but the priest held me back. "You can't leave yet. Sorry." I shook my head and stared fearfully at the closed doors. I saw Uraraka run into the castle using a different door, presumably to find Izuku. Shortly after she went in, she came out and started messing with the outside of the door. Through the frosted glass, I thought I saw a smattering of red rush forward and my heart stopped. 

Before I could react again, A blonde haired kid from one of the lords' families ran off, small explosions popping over his hands. After a few terrifying minutes, the doors finally opened to reveal him. My beautiful bride to be. Or husband to be with me. His face lit up when he saw me and my jaw almost dropped at how show-stoppingly stunning he looked. He was wearing a fancy black tuxedo dress that fit him well. I grabbed onto him as soon as he was close enough, wanting to reassure myself that he was alright. 

After the ceremony, I lost track of Izuku as I was swept away by my siblings. "Congratulations, Shoto! I'm so proud of you!" Fuyumi threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I smiled. "Thanks, sis. Honestly, I didn't know it was possible to feel this happy." I laughed. "You did it. We're happy for you." Toya smiled and ruffled my hair. I made a face and tried to fix it. "I still have pictures with the princess I need to take!" I fake whined. We all smiled. "So, when can we expect a new prince or princess?" A reporter came out of nowhere and startled me. "U-um, what?" I freaked out for a moment. "Let me rephrase; When will you and the princess be having your first child?" They asked again. My face went red. "W-well... I don't really know. It's more up to Izuku than me." I made up, avoiding eye contact. As I was looking away, I saw Yaoyorozu with a knife pointed at Izuku, who was already doubled over in pain. I panicked and, without warning, dashed over to him. I gently wrapped him in my arms and examined his wounds. Fuyumi helped me take care of Izu so he could still be presentable. The stitches she put in his neck were nearly invisible unless you were looking for them. ~~~

 (Smut warning)

After the reception, I was exhausted and all I wanted to do; was my husband. As soon as we entered the room, we started kissing each other like it was the end of the world. Izu pulled back and suggested we get ready for bed first. He must be uncomfortable in that getup. I helped him get out of the dress and then he went into the connected bathroom to finish getting changed. I wanted to surprise him when he got back, so I put on my pajama pants and laid on the bed shirtless. I love seeing his flustered face. I smiled at myself as Izuku walked out, wearing his sleep clothes. He immediately went red as a tomato and turned away, giving me the perfect opportunity to initiate contact. 

As we talked, I came up behind him and pulled him closer to me. Soon, he couldn't hold back and attacked me with love. I accepted it all, immensely enjoying everything he did or said. I carried him to the bed and crawled on top of him. "Hey, Izu." I whispered in his ear, licking the outside of it, making him shudder and lightly moan. "I know you like my voice. Especially when I lower it just a bit; just enough to sound... seductive." I made my voice as sexy as possible and I could feel him heat up with how red he was turning. I kissed down his neck, lightly sucking just barely hard enough to leave a small mark that disappeared almost immediately. He let out a soft noise as his breathing hitched. I could tell he was really enjoying himself. "Ah... Sh-Shoto..." he reached up and pulled me into an intense kiss, thrusting his tongue into my mouth and held my face in his soft hands. I kissed his back, briefly vying for dominance before I won.