The Search(2)

Bose's POV

We went to the location given by Schwoz and started looking around. We looked everywhere but no signs of Chapa.

"Why would someone sent Schwoz this location when it's wrong?", Mika question.

We walked deeper into the abondoned area and see a screen. Mika went closer and pushed the button on the control panel. The screen lit up and we look up and see video tapes of Chapa all bruised and bloody. Another tape shows Chapa getting beat up from a MP(Mysterious person).

The screen then went black and tears ran down my cheek.

"Bose! Are you ok?", Mika ask.

"We have to find Chapa before it's too late!", I yell in anger and ran out of the place.

Mika's POV

I could tell Bose was upset. But don't know why. We ran after Bose and see him sitting in the man van crying.

"Hey buddy, it's ok we will find her!", Miles comforts him.

"What if she..", Bose replies in a soft voice.

"She won't. She's strong.", I interrupt him before he could finish. We all had a group hug and then buckled up to get back to the mans nest.

Chapa's POV

It's been hours since I've been captured. My body was bruised and blood covered all over. My uniform was torn apart. I felt so weak I couldn't stand up from the ground.

Minutes later, I see someone coming closer to me. He kneeled down to me and picked up my chin.

"Pathetic", He said and then drop my chin.

"W-what do you w-want..", I said in a weak voice while I try to sit up.

"I want to know where your base is.", he whispered to me and slaps me. I spat out some blood and looked up at him.

"Y-you wi-will never know..", I whispered to him. He slaps me again and I fall to the ground. I cough out more blood and look up at him.

"Tell me where!", He yells. I shake my head weakly as he kicks me in the stomach continuously causing me to cough out more blood.

Bose's POV
(Next day)

I ran to school that day to continue the search for Chapa. I couldn't sleep all night and I was tired but I won't let anything stop me. As I was running, I bumped into Mika and Miles.

"Woah dude chillax!", Miles stop me.

"I can't!"

"What's wrong?", Mika voice out.

"I'am worried!"

"About Chapa?", Miles ask.

"Of course! I'am afraid that something might happen! What if we're too late? What if-".

"Bose! We're going to find her! I know you're worried but you have to relax!", Mika interrupts me. I tried to relax as I breath in and out slowly.

"Come on, let's go.", Miles continues. I walk along with them as I try to relax myself.

We arrived SwAG and we entered. We see Ray on Mika's desk trying to figure out where Chapa could be.

"Finally you guys are here!", Ray said.

"Sorry we just got caught up.", I replied to him.

Mika sat on Chapa's desk as me and Miles went to our own desks.