Lost Of Hope

(Comment more ideas for stories :)) )

No POV

As Mika and Miles were arguing. Chapa and Bose tries to stop them.

"I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!", Miles yells.

The room went quiet.

"BECAUSE OF YOU, I GET COMPARED EVERYWHERE I GO!", Miles continues.

"GO DIE! PATHETIC SISTER!".

Chapa and Bose stared at Miles as Mika runs out of the mans nest.

"Dude..", Bose says to Miles.

"What?", Miles replies.

"You do relize you just told YOUR twin sister to kill herself?", Chapa added.

"So what? She deserves to die anyways.", Miles responds as he rolls his eyes and walks away.

Chapa and Bose runs after Mika while calling her name. They end up at the top of mount Swellview and sees Mika sitting at the edge with her legs hanging as she enjoys the scenery.

"Mika please get down here safely..", Bose tells her as tears build up in her eyes.

"No. My brother was right. I am pathetic. Iam useless. I shouldn't even be born.", Mika laughs as she says it.

"Mika please! I don't want to lose a best friend!", Chapa stated.

Mika slowly stands up and as she was about to walk off the cliff, Miles comes running in.

"Sis wait!", he yells.

"I love you..please come down.." he added.

"Why should I.."

"SIS PLEASE!! I DON'T MEAN TO SAY THOSE WORDS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE COME DOWN!".

As Miles starts to sob, Chapa offers Mika her hand. Mika slowly steps to the direction of them. Chapa starts to smile but little did she know, Mika slaps away her hand and steps backwards to the edge.

Chapa's smile immediately fades as she watches her best friend falls off the cliff.

Mika slowly closes her eyes and hears her friends voices calling for her fades away. She accepts her fate to be dead and smiles.

Miles, Chapa and Bose call for their best friend and sister.

"NO!" Chapa yells as she falls to the ground on her knees. Bose and Miles kneels to Chapa and hugs her as they hear a loud thud.

They knew she had reached the ground and called for Schwoz and Ray.

3 hours later

Chapa, Miles, Bose and Ray waited around the couch as they hoped for a miracle. Chapa hugs her legs and hides her face between her knees, Bose tries to calm Ray down and Miles covers his face with his hands as he was regretting about what he said to his sister.

Schwoz slowly walks out and looks at them.

"WELL?! SO!? SHE MADE IT RIGHT!? SHE DID RIGHT!? TELL ME SCHWOZ!!", Ray yells at Schwoz as he shakes him.

Bose goes to Ray and calms him down , " Ray calm down..". Chapa and Miles head to Schwoz and waited for answers.

"I tried everything.", Schwoz softly answers.

Chapa shakes her head aggresively and runs to the infirmary. "NO YOU CAN'T GO JUST YET!", Chapa yells as she sobs next to Mika's lifeless body. She zaps her trying to get her heart to start beating again.

"PLEASE..I CAN'T LOSE YOU!", She continues to cry next to her best friend's body as Bose and Miles runs in to Chapa.

Chapa slowly kneels to the ground as she sobs thinking about all the memories she had with Mika. "Please..answer me.." she softly whispers as she hides her face in her hands. "Chapa please..we have to let Schwoz burry her..", Bose states. "NO I'AM NOT LEAVING MY BEST FRIEND!", She replies as she zaps Bose and Miles across the room.

She relizes what she did and runs out of the room to the couch in the mans nest. "I'am sorry..", she softly says as she sees Bose and Miles limping out of the infirmary.

Ray goes in the infirmary and starts to cry harder. Schwoz comforts Ray as he hugs Mika's lifeless body. "I have to cover her Ray..please exit the room..", Schwoz informs Ray in a soft tone.

Ray leaves the room and slowly kneels down infront of the infirmary door. Chapa,Bose and Miles heads over to Ray and starts hugging. "Did we really lose her..?" Ray asks. "It was my fault..I told her to do it..", Miles says in a soft tone. Bose comforts Miles and assures him that it wasn't his fault. They all have a group hug and cry as they have memories about their fellow friend,sister and co-worker.
_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading! This is a sad story 😕😕 Sorry if you cried :) hope you enjoyed <3 and comment more story ideas.