The crash

(THIS TOOK PLACE WHEN THEY WERE 21- ITS FANFICTION SO YAH)

Bose's POV

"You're so beautiful.", I complimented as we were leaving the house.

I was bringing my beloved wife to her favourite restaurant. I could tell she was so excited.

"Awh, you're so sweet Bosey! You look fancy..", Chapa added and giggles as she looks at me in the eyes. "Sorry that you heard that-", Chapa then gets interrupted as my lips touches hers. 

We back up from each other as I hold her hips and her hands on my shoulder. "I love to hear that.", I assure her as I kiss her on the forehead.

We slowly head to the car with her head on my left shoulder. As I was trying to find my car keys, both of us heard a soft bark coming from the road. We turn and saw a small puppy with an injured leg.

I gave Chapa the car keys as I went to the injured puppy. "Hey little dude, what happened to you?", I softly talk to the puppy.
I slowly carried it to my chest as I examined it's leg.

Suddenly I saw two headlights speeding towards me. I was frozen at my spot as I heard a scream.

"BOSE WATCH OUT!", Chapa screamed.

She runs towards me pushing me and the puppy aside and as I fall to the ground I blacked out for a second.

When I opened my eyes, I see bruises on my arms and the puppy whimpering on my chest. I carefully put the puppy down and raise from the road. I see a lifeless body covered in blood. I slowly went nearer to the body and it was Chapa.

"No no no..Chapa please..this can't be happening..", I whisper to myself as tears ran down my cheeks.

Chapa's POV

"Bose?" I look at him shaking as tears fell.

"Bose hello?? Bosey! WAKE UP!", I shook him up and he shoots open his eyes.

"Wait..wh..what happened? Chapa!? Your here..?", He says as he slowly sits up.

"Of course Iam! Why wouldn't I be?"

He comes hugging me tightly.

"Did you have a nightmare?", I curiously ask as I rub his head like a puppy.

"I dreamt that you got into a car crash and died because you saved me!", he explains as he trembles.

I hug him and stroke his back trying to calm him down. I could feel hot tears going down my back.

"Everythings ok.. Calm down Bosey dear..", I assure him as he starts to calm down. He rest his head on my shoulder as I mess up his hair.

"Will you really be here with me forever?", he softly ask.

"Of course babe..Other then dying of old age, we will be together forever ok?", I reply him.

"Promise?"

"Promise.", I wrap my pinky around his.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HOPE YOU ENOJOY THE PLOT TWIST!! HEHEH. OK UHM COMMENT IDEAS THANKS!! ILYY