Chapter 5: Second Kiss

What's wrong with Anthony? Lasercorn wondered. Ian says he's staying with me, so..

He blushed for a moment. Staying with me..? 

Then, Anthony popped out of his room, sneaked and began to spy on Ian and Lasercorn.

"Hey Lasercorn." Ian said quietly, "What're you thinking about?" He smiled.

"Nothing."

"Ookay." Ian curiously said, narrowing his eyes. Lasercorn sat on the sofa. He sighed, then suddenly felt arms around him. He could easily tell it was Ian. "What are you--" 

Ian quickly shushed him with his finger covering Lasercorn's mouth. He removed his finger, and Lasercorn quickly shut his mouth. After a long minute, Ian whispered to him, "You're mine." and he smiled. Lasercorn widened his eyes and felt his face reddening. He then leaned his head back, and saw Ian. Lasercorn smiled widely. Ian leaned closer to Lasercorn's face slowly. Lasercorn also began to lean closer, until their lips met twice now. He could remember the first time they kissed. Then he felt hands on his cheeks. Ian pulled him closer with affection.

Anthony then thought, They kissed again.  He, in horror kept watching them kiss until they finally, slowly drifted apart.

Ian went through Lasercorn's hair with his fingers slowly, and gave Lasercorn a flirtatious look. Lasercorn giggled a little, and stared dreamily into Ian's sparkly blue eyes. Lasercorn's head was still tilted back, facing up Ian's face.

Anthony began to be more jealous. He sneaked back into his room.

"Hey Lasercorn, let's go somewhere." Ian giggled and squeezed his hand softly. He put his shoes on quickly.

"Okay." Lasercorn smiled, and headed outside with his shoes on. Then he felt a jolt-his legs were hurting badly. He paused and shouted, "My legs hurt!"

Ian quickly ran to him and picked him up, his hands holding Lasercorn's body. Lasercorn blushed and grinned. "Thanks."

"No problem." Ian grinned also. He gently placed Lasercorn into the front seat, not in front of the wheel though. He shut the door softly and sat down in front of the driver's seat, which he was in front of the wheel.

Ian started the car, the engine roaring. The car took off. "I'll take care of you." Ian smiled at Lasercorn directly. "I hope your legs get better soon."

After a while, Lasercorn fell asleep, his head resting on Ian's shoulder. Ian smirked. "We're here." He said, gently making Lasercorn awake.

"Oh." Lasercorn sheepishly said, blushing.

Lasercorn and Ian happily went outside the car, holding hands. "It's..a mall?" 

"Yeah." Ian said, running ahead. "Come on!"

They both entered the mall, tons and tons of people staring at them, confused. One took a picture of them holding hands. Ian slightly blushed.

"So where should we-" 

Ian paused. Where did Lasercorn go?

"Lasercorn?" He called. Then, he spotted Lasercorn at a shop. It was filled with plushies and dolls. He was buying something.. 

Ian quickly ran over to Lasercorn.

"Lasercorn! Where were you?" Ian panted.

"Oh..i was just buying you a teddy bear." Lasercorn smiled, handing him the fluffy, soft teddy bear.

"Thanks!" Ian squealed happily and squeezed the teddy bear into a hug, then planted a kiss on Lasercorn's forehead.

Lasercorn's face flushed.

"Come on." Ian giggled, dragging Lasercorn back to the car. 

 After they got back home, Anthony was spying on them once again. 

"Be right back." Ian quickly went to the washroom.

Perfect. Now's my chance. Anthony thought as he snickered. He ran over to Lasercorn and dragged him to his room, and locked the door.

"Dude, what are you doing? Why'd you lock the door?" Lasercorn growled as he slowly moved away from Anthony.

"Because. So i can steal Ian from you." Anthony smirked evily.

Lasercorn gasped. "How dare you--"

"Okay, i'm back!" Ian yelled, the noise echoing through the walls. "Lasercorn?"

Anthony unlocked the door and quickly went outside his room, locking the door again.

"I don't know where Lasercorn is.." Anthony hid a evil smile.

"LASERCORN!!" Ian shouted more louder. "Let's check this room.." He headed for Anthony's room.

He tried to open the door. It didn't open. "What gives?"

"LASERCORN!" Ian knocked down the door with his leg. His frown turned into a smile when he found Lasercorn there. He ran over to Lasercorn and gave him a tight hug.

"Where were you?!" Ian placed a hand on Lasercorn's shoulder, staring into Lasercorn's brown eyes.

Lasercorn pointed at Anthony.

"YOU." Ian snarled.

Anthony gulped. "Oh look, there's Lasercorn!" He said, smiling nervously.

"Remember this-NEVER take MY Lasercorn away from me. Got it?" Ian smacked Anthony on his cheek roughly. Anthony rubbed his cheek in pain.  Lasercorn hooked his arm onto Ian's.

Ian and Lasercorn went back to Ian's room, laughing and smiling. Anthony winced as Ian gave him a hard, angry glance.

TBC

A/N: Whoa that was a long chapter. o_o Anyways, i'm sorry to say this-but again i have run out of  ideas for Chapter 6. Leave a comment or whatever if you have a idea for the next chapter.