71-80

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 71: Yuanyuan likes Sister Xiaoyu the most

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 71: Yuanyuan likes Sister Xiaoyu the most

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 71 Yuanyuan likes Sister Xiaoyu the most

   "Anchor Xiaoyu? Is it Lan Siyu? If it is her, it is her. She is now a partner of our company."

   "Brother, what did you say?! The anchor is in your company? I'm going to go!" I didn't expect the anchor to say that the company on the business trip was actually his brother's company!

   Isn’t it that he can see the anchor every day? ! Lan Li feels excited when he thinks about it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no need to envy other people who meet the anchor by chance anymore! He can too!

  Looking at the little dumpling's excitement, Lan Yu smiled and hugged the little dumpling, "Okay, well, let's go tomorrow."

  At night, Lan Li was lying in bed tossing about and couldn’t fall asleep. I’m going to see the anchor tomorrow! happy!

  Lan Li slowly fell asleep until he was tired from rolling on the bed and the excitement passed.

  Today is the weekend. If it is normal, Lan Li will sleep until nine o'clock before getting up. But as soon as the alarm clock went off at seven o'clock today, Lan Li immediately got up from the bed, washed up quickly and started choosing clothes in the closet.

  Thinking that everyone praised him for looking good in a small suit, Lan Li turned out the brand new small suit that was exclusively customized for the Chinese New Year event and put it on for himself.

   Then he started to laugh in front of the mirror. Every smile in front of the anchor is so cute and bubbling!

   At 7:40, Lan Yu went to the living room after washing and saw that his little brother was neatly dressed and standing in front of the mirror, "Why did Yuanyuan get up so early, why are you standing?"

  Lan Li straightened his collar, "Because I want to see the anchor big, so I got up early. By the way, brother, do I look good today? Does the anchor conference like me?"

  Lan Yu Shixiao, I didn’t expect a teenage boy to think so much, "Yes, Yuanyuan is so cute, anchor Xiaoyu will definitely like you."

  Lan Yu originally thought that Yuanyuan's love for Lan Siyu was only a superficial love, but he did not expect that he underestimated it.

  Before, I heard my parents say that Yuanyuan would like to watch a live broadcast of a starry sky anchor when she was fine. I didn’t expect it to be Lan Siyu.

  It was only 8:30 when the two arrived at the company together, and Lan Siyu and Wen Chi were having breakfast in the restaurant.

  Lan Siyu now understands Wen Chi's willfulness. She has never seen a star as laid back as him. Although she has never seen other stars except him...

  Lan Yu opened the door and saw Lan Siyu feeding the cat. Looking back, she found that the child beside her was gone.

  "Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan? Why didn't Yuanyuan come in?" Lan Yu saw his brother who was standing outside the door, leaning against the wall, and looking inside.