61-70

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 61: Green Hat Star (plus more)

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 61: Green Hat Star (plus more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 61 Green Hat Star (plus more)

  Looking at the submarine-like vehicle that can accommodate at least thousands of people in front of the super-large, Lan Siyu was surprised. Is this a small one? How big is the large and super star ship? That capacity is millions, right? !

  She thinks she is still quite rich? !

  With a car, a boat, a deposit, and a kitten, what else is she dissatisfied with?

  Life is enough!

   "No promise! You are the chosen son of the system! Is this satisfying you?" 666 disgusted voice appeared.

"You talk a lot of nonsense? Don't you go find a little mother to fall in love? You peek at my life every day. Are you in love with me? You are so fascinated by me? Don't find something to do every day, you just go to waste like this Your life?"

  If 666 has facial expressions, then it is now absolutely wide-eyed, with an incredibly wide-eyed face, "You bully me, you bully me when I'm only six months old. I want to tell the main system!"

  Lan Siyu unexpectedly heard a very humane cry and a tremor from the machine sound.

  Black question mark face, blame her?

  Lanks was sailing in the driver's cab, and Lan Siyu threw the cat on the seat to listen to music.

  I have to say that Wen Chi’s songs are really good. Each capital has a different artistic conception, and I am intoxicated when I listen to it.

  Lan Siyu, the sound idiot gave a thumbs up, Niubi, brother!

  The green cap star is named because of the large number of planetary forests and the green nebula. It only takes more than an hour from the ancient earth to the green cap star.

  After the starship was parked, Lanks walked in and was about to call Lan Siyu off the boat. He saw Lan Siyu wearing a holographic headgear, jumping up and down frantically with his hands clenched in the cabin.

  Lanks:? ? ?

  Looking at the shivering kitten who was shrinking aside, Lanks yelled forward slightly.

  The girl did not respond, she still waved her hands on her own.

  Lanks rolled his eyes, and skillfully took out a loudspeaker from the terminal and shouted at the girl who jumped up and down like a fried cat, "Lord Lord, it's time to stand!"

  You can roll!

  Lan Xiyu felt as if someone was calling her, stopped her hand movements, and after taking off the hood, she saw Lanks holding a megaphone facing her.

   "What are you doing, Lanks? Do you want to play groundhogs? It's interesting!" Lan preached, seemingly unfinished.

  Lanks: She is so crazy that she is beating groundhogs? No, how can there be any groundhogs? !

   "That's a Hamster!" Lanks gritted his teeth and looked at Lan Siyu. He really wanted to throw the loudspeaker in his hand at the person in front of him!