36-40

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 36: Soft little

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 36: Soft little

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 36 Soft Little

  Lan Siyu saw Panpan finished eating and took a vigorous step upstairs.

  This kitten knows every day that he ate and slept. The cat treadmill I bought last time was used after it was installed, and I have never seen Panpan ever used it since.

  Lan Siyu followed Panpan upstairs and picked up Panpan who was lying on the sofa.

   Gently rubbed Panpan's belly with her hands, "Eat and sleep. If you didn't grow hair, I would think you were a pig!"

  Shen Panchi:? ? ? This is what I call self-cultivation, right?

pig:? ? ? I was offended!

   "Meow." Pigs are also hairy.

   "Said you, you still talk back? You are too courageous, huh?" Lan Xiyu thinks that her tail sound is especially like a bossy president, but she has studied many overbearing presidents and fell in love with my novels before she can penetrate into it.

   casually rises, slowly approaching the heroine, and then something that is not allowed to be described occurs.

  Shen Panchi raised his eyes carelessly and looked at the enlarged face of the human cub, startled, shaking all over.

  Look, I am so fascinated by her beauty and hidden handsomeness!

  Well, Lan Siyu was consciously satisfied, and rubbed Panpan's belly again. When she rubbed it, she felt something different.

  Soft, small.

  Shen Panchi felt a tingling sensation all over his body, realizing something, the whole cat jumped up!

  How can this human cub! How can you touch others...!

  Too shameless!

  Shen Panchi felt his face burned.

  Lan seemed to see the cat cub jumping out with exploded hair, and then remembered what she had just touched. Suddenly surprised, are there male cats too? ? ?

   got up and wanted to hold Panpan again, but as soon as she got closer, the kitten on the opposite side yelled at her fiercely.

  Wow~ the dragon roars.

   "Panpan, I didn't mean it, I really didn't know you still have..." Lan Siyu was interrupted by the cat's cry before she finished her words.

  Lan Siyu looked at the kitten more and more furry and looked like a little hedgehog, the more she looked at it, the more she wanted to tease it. "It feels soft to the touch, little..."

  Shen Panchi ran downstairs directly, and there was a pleasant laughter from a young girl behind him.

  I don’t know how to be ashamed! Don't be ashamed! How can you touch someone's body casually? !

  Lan seemed to tease Panpan. As a result, Panpan ignored her all day.

   "Panpan, I was wrong, can you come out soon? Have dinner. There are your favorite sweet and sour pork ribs! And dried fish!" Lan Siyu was on the door of the study, pleading inside.