Chapter 24

Gyuri's POV

I stared at the ceiling, still can't get over the fact that Ni-ki still feels the same way. I felt someone jumped on my bed making me turn to the side and saw Eunha.

"How does it feel to be liked by the person you've been admiring for so long?" She asked as she stares at her phone. "Speechless and unbelievable" I said. "I asked how you feel ma'am" She sighs making me chuckle.

"I feel... Overwhelmed of course and shocked up until now" I said as I played with my fingers. "So what are you planning now? Liking an idol is hard these days you know" Eunha stated.

"Ah, I forgot about that" I stated honestly. "Ni-ki is an Idol, Gyuri, make sure you're sure about what you're facing at right now" Eunha said. "How about you? If You and Jungwon had lead into a good end like me and Ni-ki" I asked her.

She sat up and smiled. "I know it won't happen but if it did. no matter what consequences we'll face, we'll face it and be strong together" She said with a wide smile.

"Confess then" I straighforwadly said. She glared at me. "No way in hell that person will like someone like me" She exclaimed. "You never know" I shrugged.

~*~

I walked outside of the school and waited for Eunha to come. I saw Ni-ki on the gate and he waved at me. I was about to go to him until fangirls started screaming. "NI-KI OPPA IS HERE OMG!"

"IS HE HERE FOR SUNOO OPPA?! OMG OMG THE SHIP IS SAILING!" I heard one of them shouted. Ah I forgot, fans ship them a lot. I was gonna go and leave Ni-ki since I don't want any fans to misunderstood me and him. It's for his safety too anyways.

But I felt someone grabbed my arm and pulled me somewhere. I don't know what was happening until we both ran inside the car. I looked at my side to see Eunha catching her breath. Jungwon gave me a bottle and told me to make her drink some.

"Why the heck did you pull me suddenly?" I asked her. "Jungwon told me to drag you in their car and Sunoo will come here with Ni-ki" She said. "Why did he stayed in there though waiting for me?" I asked Jungwon.

He nodded with a sigh. "I warned him, he actually wants to go to you since we'll be busy this week" He said. Aww how sweet of him. "He should be careful though" I mumbled hiding my smile thinking that was sweet of him.

Soon, Ni-ki and Sunoo arrived at the car. Ni-ki sat beside me. "Are you guys free? Wanna head to the dorm instead?" Sunoo asked. "We are actually but Eunha's mom might get worried" I said. "Nope! I got her permission, she told us we can go" Eunha said showing her phone to us. I looked at her in a wtf face.

"Alright! Let's go!" They all shouted. "How are you feeling?" I asked Ni-ki after the fan and idol incident. He smiled and told me he was ok. "You shouldn't do that though, you're an Idol. Be careful on public please, I don't want to ruin your dreams" I whispered.

He smiled slightly. "I know it was a bad idea but I want you to feel how it feels like having someonr to wait on you at the gate" He said as he ruffles my hair. "Don't ruin my hair" I pouted. "You told me before that you wanna experience kdrama stuffs in real life and I'm doing that for you" He chuckled.

I blushed at what he said. "Y-yah! You still should be careful about your image" I said. He laughed and nodded.