Occur because you had spent an ample amount of time making sure your reputation is well sustained. It had taken you a few years to build up your social empire, thriving as an impeccable supermodel and an artist.

"Even in Paris, they love you more than they did before," Your driver's tone leaves you gleeful, finally being able to engage in familiar company.

He is almost like a dad to you.

"I'm glad they do," You intake the view outside, "I'm happy that they have someone they're able to look up to, especially the children." He observes as you smile, through his rearview mirror, a soft grin plastered on his lips.

"My little girl absolutely adores you," His tender eyes warm, "She's glad to see representation that she once never experience." His words cause you to cast a hand against your heart, softening at his words.

This was solely what you yearned for: little girls and boys to be pleased with their stereotypical differences. A standard that solely focused on formulating clones, eradicating extraordinary characteristics.

"Hey, after we're done in Paris," You glance outside of the window, "Let's be sure to visit her again. She's such a kind soul." He grows happy at your words, grateful for how caring you remain.

You remain such a soft soul.

"I wouldn't mind that," He notes, playing a song serene song: Amoeba - Clairo. The song causes you to fall into a sense of calm, relishing the streets of Paris as you are slowly falling into a slightly deserted area.

"Why's it so deserted?" Lono takes notice of your words, his eyes trailing on the GPS as you narrowly lour. A part of you grows confused towards the destination Sasha had gifted you, attempting to fathom where she inhabits.

"Probably because we're on a path towards a gated castle," His words inflict a vision of worry upon your heart.

Your eyes, they stalk up, revealing a sense of worry that taints you. Your nimble fingers hung firm against your delicate dress, toying with the ends as you begin to come to terms with it all.

"A gated castle...?" Your prickled eyes revoke your worry, leaving a trace of nothingness behind.

"Yeah, an estate owned by a princess," His shallow breathes inch on, "An independent princess who lives far away from her parents, but travels a lot." Lono's words hold gravity, leaving you to wallow in your unkempt thoughts.

"At least we both hid our identities," Eyes scrambled with scattered emotions, you halt, "I like Sasha more now." The laugh you release causes a sense of nostalgia to amass within your mind. A laugh like this hadn't occurred for a large amount of time.

"I can tell, you're not one to breach your safety, especially like this," His fingers taint the steering wheel, "I'm glad you're taking your security with you." Your eyes steer towards the ring planted against your middle finger.

"Always, Sasha's fine with that," The ring becomes no more than a blur as your words flow, a sea's worth of assurance flooding Lono's ears.

"Are you sure you're okay with staying in Paris, right after...?" It's as if he knows he had briefly overstepped a faint boundary; he picks up on you coddling your ring. Coddle the sapphire ring that was gifted to you by Eren, to honour a promise he had no knowledge of.

"Hey, you know I'm over that man!" A false sense of assurance is gifted to him and yourself. A sense of assurance that felt as if you attempted to assure yourself.

"Baby, you still wear the ring he gave you," The soft sounds of his sighs plague your ears, "Knowing you, well, if you were, you would have so quickly put it away."