Chapter 9

While I was talking to Sakura, I wasn't looking at her but through her. How can I look at her in the eyes? I mean I took the man she desperately loves. Well I didn't actually take him away, I mean I'm not even his type to begin with. I was just thrown into this situation along with him, I'm pretty sure he hates this situation as much as I do.

Now that I'm thinking about this situation didn't we have to fill out a contract or something? If we did I could of find a loophole and get out of this situation. Yes I'm so smart! But first we have to look at the contract and fill it out. I mean there's always a loophole to everything. Right?

"HINATA!!!" I look up to see Sakura in the air coming down aiming for me. I quickly jump to the side falling down on the floor. I look to Sasuke and I saw him do the same thing and then I see the bed break. I look back to Sasuke and I find him mad, really mad.

But I didn't have to say anything, I saw Sakura coming after me again . So I jump backwards landing on the wall and I stay there and I see Sakura break the floor, I don't have to see Sasuke to know he's mad. I could feel his anger across the room.

In this exact moment I can win this fight against Sakura since she is isn't thinking correctly she letting her emotions get the better of her and that's one rule we learned in the academy don't let your emotions cloud your thinking or something like that can't quite remember in this moment. I can see her every move but in a regular fight she would wipe the floor with my ass.

After all she was taught by one of the Legendary Sannin, along with Sasuke and Naruto. And let's not forget that I'm terrified of blood. I'm pathetic excuse for a Ninja.

"Sakura if you really want to fight me, fight me outside but first let me change." I could feel everyone eyes on me. I could feel them looking up and down my body especially Sasuke and I could feel my face turn red. I don't want to imagine what going through their minds.

As I jump on the floor I see Sakura coming at me I barely had time to surround a chakra barrier around myself. Which block Sakura punch.

"EVERYONE OUT OF MY ROOM NOW! " Sasuke voice roared.

We all look at him and we see him looking at Sakura with so much anger. In my peripheral vision I see everyone exit the room except Naruto and Sakura.

"Hinata, come here" Sasuke said. So tell me why I feel like a little girl getting a scolding. I walk right beside him and I feel him put a arm around my waist and pull me infrount of him and pull me closer to his body and he kept his hands around my waist and looks at Sakura.

"Now if you really want to fight Hinata, my fiance you'll let her change first and you-" He looks at Naruto "out of my house, now."

Sakura and Naruto left his room and Sasuke lead me to my room. "Now change" I just nodded my head I don't want to be on his bad side. I picked out some black short, shorts and a crop black shirt and my ninja shoes.

I'm ready to fight, I think.

-------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________

guess what guys...i graduated already!!!

well that means i can upload my chapters well till i get a job which im not looking forward too.😢