.6

After teaching Y/n only a few things, the little group had made their way into an old museum. Y/n was looking around in awe, staring at all the old artifacts as she passed them.

"What is this place?" Ellie asked, looking at a couple things next to Y/n.

"It's an old museum. Some of these things are hundreds of years old." Tess explained as she grabbed a couple of supplies she noticed.

"Holy shit." Y/n gasped, "This is freakin' awesome!" She said joyfully.

Joel made his way towards a pile of debris "Over here!" He called, once the three girls had made it over to him he lifted the pile "Alright, watch your head. Hurry. Go, go, go."

Ellie was the first to climb under, followed by Tess. Y/n was about to go when the debris broke, and fell all around the entrance. Separating Y/n and Joel, from Tess and Ellie. Y/n and Joel had to throw themselves back, to not get hit.

"Joel! Y/n!" Tess shouted, the worry and panic shown in her voice.

"Mom!" Y/n shouted slightly panicked as she scrambled to her feet, hoping that her mom was okay.

"We're alive. We'll make our way around to you." Joel said, pushing himself into a sitting position.

"They're here!" Ellie shouted.

"Mom!" Y/n shouted, rushing over to try and pull some of the debris away.

"Run. Run!" Tess shouted before running away with Ellie.

The sound of clickers passing by was heard, and Y/n went to shout for her mother again. But Joel grabbed her, and held his hand to her mouth. A second later, he let go of her once the clickers had passed completely.

"Fuck, no this can't be happening." Y/n said as she begam hyproventalting.

"Y/n, kid you gotta calm down." Joel said, "Your mom will be fine, she's strong it's gonna be fine." He said hoping to reassure her.

"But what if she gets bit." Y/n said looking up at Joel, "What if it happens Joel." She panicked.

"Y/n, lets try not to think about that okay." Joel said, "What we've gotta do is find a way back to them."

The girl nodded "Okay." She mumbled.

☠︎︎

After searching for a way back to Tess and Ellie, the two finally found it. Luckily they didn't run into too much trouble, only a couple infected. But nothing they couldn't deal with. Joel kicked the door down to a room, and they found tess bashing in an infecteds head.

"Tess!" Joel exclaimed.

"Mom, are you okay?" Y/n panicked, rushing over to her mother "Are you bit?" She questioned.

"I'm fine, don't worry Y/n." Tess said with a small smile, pulling her daughter into a tight hug "I love you."

"I love you too mom." Y/n said with a smile hugging her mother back, slightly confused on why she had suddenly became so affectionate.

"Guys, get in here!" Ellie shouted in a panic.

"The girl!" Tess gasped, Y/n instantly dashed into the room kinfe in hand.

Y/n didn't care how dangerous it was, she just wanted to help Ellie. Her new and probably only friend. She kicked the back leg of the clicker, she grabbed the clickers head. Making sure to avoid it's teeth, and jaw, slicing it's throat and then plunging her kife into its skull.