Chapter 21 - Tipsy

Start from the beginning

"Won't this cost too much, I would've been fine on the floor," Alissa spoke.

"Everything is on the house for you and Miss Black, it will always be that way," The woman replied.

Free drinks and VIP section?!

Now that's something, why did my dad invest in this club?

"Drinks?" The girl asked as I and Alissa take seats.

"Two margaritas, please," Alissa ordered as the woman nodded before disappearing.

"It's your first time at a club right?" She asks, immediately I nod.

I'm a virgin to everything.

"Well let's enjoy the night!"  She smiles.

________

It wasn't long after a few drinks for me to get tipsy to suggest me and Alissa's head to the dance floor.

I suggest going to the dance floor with a bunch of people.

I have to be tipsy.

I gasped when the sound of an old favorite song of mine came on.

Dip it low - Christina Milian

I loved this song as a teenager.

I chuckled as swayed my hips to the music matching every beat and rhythm to the song.

Alissa was right beside me wining her hips since we had all the room we needed.

Benjamin and his crew made sure of it.

It's embarrassing but I know they're only doing it for my safety.

Closing my eyes allowing my body to flow with the rhythm of the song I couldn't help but feel pairs of eyes watching over me and Alissa.

Figures we were the only ones who had security surrounding us.

I chuckled as I staggered a bit before moving my hips again until I felt a pair of hands on my hips.

"Alissa!" I gasped giggling.

"Empress, what the hell are you doing, baby?" JongWoo's rough raspy voice growled in my ear startling me.

Oh shit.

Quickly I turned around to face him while he stared down at me.

I looked around seeing Alissa being pulled away by Marcus.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked rubbing my hand along his chest.

His hard pecs felt so good under my touch and what would I do if I could run my tongue over them?

Wait what?

I'm definitely drunk.

"I own this club, Em and why are you dancing in the of the floor looking this delectable swaying this ass of yours for all these men to see?" He scowled resting his hands on my waist.

"I'm just having fun... and I-I can wear what I want and go where I want,"

"Yes, you can baby, but at least be sober although Ben and his team are here so many things can go wrong," JongWoo sighed grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it.

"I...I'm not drunk, I'm tipsy,"  I clarified.

King chuckled showing his pearly whites making me swoon over his beautiful smile.

He looked so sexy.

"I...really want to kiss you hard right now and lick your abs-" I began not caring to hold in my thoughts.

My hands, were also pressed into his chest teasing him a bit.

"Empress, careful,"

_______

I'm so tired sorry if this chapter has mistakes😭😭

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!🎄