Chapter 21 - Tipsy

Start from the beginning

Felix looked at me before looking back at Dean, shrugging.

"It's not kidnapping and yes, they mostly like it but I'm in the mafia what do you expect?" Felix huffed.

"I'll just ask her," I finally spoke silencing the two.

"Don't forget the meeting you have tonight," Felix spoke causing my sigh.

I forgot about that too.

_________

EMPRESS

_________

It was now late evening when Alissa had suggested that we have a girls' night out.

Usually, I would decline but I'm feeling adventurous and daring.

Time for me to step out of my comfort zone.

So now I'm standing in front of a mirror contemplating if my outfit is a bit much.

"Hhmm"

"Holy shit! Empress!" Alissa gasps running towards me.

Her outfit

"What is it too much? I told Rosa that I shouldn't wear-"

"Too much?! Babe, it's perfect! And I'm sure if King were to see you like this he'd rip it off you," she expressed.

I tugged the dress down a bit not accustomed to wearing something this short.

"Luckily, he won't be there," I replied because I'm sure if he saw me wearing this he'd have me change immediately.

Which I wouldn't have mine since I'm not used to wearing this type of clothing.

But I felt sexy and that's all that matters right?

"So, what club are we going to?"

"Rosa said that it's a club my dad invested into and Benjamin is taking us there so..."

"Ahh got it," Alissa replied.

______

"The line is sure long," Alissa spoke and she wasn't exactly wrong the line led into the parking lock.

I nodded at her as we both continued following after Ben, with two other security following after us.

Ben walked up to the bouncer giving him a handshake before motioning us to walk through.

"We've got Miss Black and her guest, requesting a guide to the V.I.P section," the Bouncer announced into his ear monitor.

It wasn't long before a beautiful short pale woman came guiding us to the VIP section.