chapter 12, sapnap

"Karl! Don't close your eyes, well get you help. Come on karl we found some people that could help don't go yet." My voice was shaky. Is he really going to die here, dammit I wish I was the one to kill wilbur for this.

I dont know where dream is or george now, quackity is getting people we just met, hopefully they can help. one of them said they were good a medical things. She was very kind too.

"Oh God, is he still breathing what happened?" The girl I was talking about before came running over. I think her name was niki. She was with 2 others I dont see them now but it was one guy and a girl.

"He's breathing but barley I tried stopping the blood I dont know what happened I didn't see." I answered getting out the way so she could look at him. "Wilbur was choking him and stabbed him, but he's dead now so we don't have to worry." Quackity said looking at tubbo that was staring at Wilbur body.

"I don't know if I'll be able to save him unless you have the supplies but I don't even know if that'll work." Niki said kinda panicking. "We have supplies and ill help as much as I can" I said, she nodded we carefully lifted karl on the bed of the truck.

"I'll need stitches and pain killers, and something to clean it with and ill need bandages for his leg" Niki announced as she held down the wound so it wasn't bleeding.

"Ok" I quickly went into the medical supplies, I grabbed what I could find but it wasn't a lot. I just hopes its enough to save him I don't want to lose him not like this. "Thank you, ill need to be alone for the rest of this so please wait some where, I know its scary but I can't be around distractions." Niki said as plight as she could.

I nodded and left, "how is he?" Quackity asked looking at me concerned. "I don't know niki said she'd try but thats all I know." I said on edge about all this. "God if I lose him after all this time of protecting him. Im just a horrible friend, fuck. Karl please." Quackity went on crying.

"Quackity look at me. No matter what happens its not your fault. I promise. " I said grabbing his shoulders. Its gonna be fine karls not going to die here.

"So is karl?" Tubbo said walking over, he looked empty and scared. Tommy and ranboo were near wilbur dragging him some where. "Hes alive, but he's still hurt badly" I answered. "Thank you tubbo, karl would definitely be dead right now without you." Quackity said, as he teared up a bit.

"Yeah" tubbo said, he sounded like he didn't do it for Karl, but for himself. He seems scared of himself now. "Are you ok tubbo?" I asked. He looked at me with fear but them it went away with a smile. "Yeah, im just glad I could help in some way." His smile look forced and he seemed sick to even smiling at all.

"Yeah, thank you again." I said putting a hand on his shoulder, I gave him a questioning look knowing he was hiding something. He just smiled as I walked past him. Im going to be watching him for a bit now.

"Hey! Niki's with you guys right?" I heard as 2 people ran up. "Yes she is, she's helping with our friend right now" quackity said answering the girl that I forgot the name to. "Sorry, but I don't think I got your names." I said feeling bad about not knowing them.

"I'm minx" the purpled haired girl said. "I'm punz" a tall Blonde said. Minx was holding a bat with nails and had a gun on her side the other had a backpack on. He was holding a axe and also had a gun. "I think we introduced ourselves already, but either way Im quackity and this is sapnap." Quackity said giving them a smile.

"So what happened?" Punz asked looking around at all the blood. "A creature attacked karl and killed our friend." Quackity said quickly before I could answer. Why'd he lie? We didn't lie to niki. "I'm sorry that happened." Minx said.

"Its fine im glad niki was near by so karl could get help." I said trying to brighten up a mood that has every right to be this sad. We sat in silence for a while. We didn't really have anything to talk about anyway. We'll just wait for niki to tell us anything about karl.

"Help, he's not breathing! Minx I need minx or anyone with medical knowledge to help me." I heard niki yell, my heart dropped was he going to die? He couldn't. I watched as minx ran over to niki. I could barely breathe, karl wasn't going to leave us right?

I looked over to quackity, he was on the floor crying, he's taking it the hardest probably because that's his bestfriend, but I haven't even known karl long and I already feel attached. I feel so happy when he smiles, when he talks its likes my heart lights up. The thought of him dying because of a stupid dick like wilbur makes me sick.

Dream and George aren't here still, where the hell are they anyway. Why did dream leave karl with wilbur? I have so many questions. All I ask is for karl, dream and George to be safe and live, if I even lose one of them I couldn't live with myself.

"Sapnap" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see ranboo. "Is karl going to be ok?" He asked, him being so tall makes me on edge. "I hope so, but its looking bad right now." I said looking in the direction of karl.

Ranboo just stood there, he looked worried but it didn't seem it was for karl. "Is something up?" I asked looking at him. "I'm sorry, I should be worried about karl, which I am! But tubbo is acting weird and it has something to do with how he killed wilbur." Ranboo said expressing the same concern i did earlier.

"I think the same, he's not telling us something." I said looking over at tubbo, he was starring into space. "You should talk to him" I asked ranboo. "Why me?" He said. "Well I haven't known tubbo long and you have." I sighed. "Oh yeah, ill try then." He said as he walked over to tubbo. I just hope tubbo isn't going crazy.