chapter 3, karl

Tw: mentions of death

"Or ill burn you alive" he said as he got out his flame thrower. Shit I have to do something. "Quackity its ok im ok you don't need to kill them" I shouted, he looked at me and at them and asked if I was hurt. " yes I broke my leg" I said as he put his flame thrower away.

He came running over forgetting the other people. He ruffled my hair then looked at my leg. He then told sapnap to put me down. So he did, quackity grabbed some medicine and bandages. He gave me to pain killers and bandaged my leg.

"You can pick him up now" he said as he walked a few steps back. Sapnap picked me up and we started walking to the place they were at. " by the way im sapnap, thats dream and thats George." Sapnap announce, quackity nodded.

The pain killers didn't set in yet, so it hurt. I felt like I was crying which I was. It hurt and I couldn't deal the pain. Sapnap noticed that and put me down. Everyone else was confused, he gave me some water and said it'll be ok. He picked me back up and started walking again.

Quackity was eyeing down everyone making sure no one hurt me in anyway, ever since he found out about my cuts hes been super protective. I like that he cares but I don't need to be looked after 24/7.

When we go to were they had there stuff sapnap set me down gently on a make shift bed. It was just a jacket and a blanket, but it was nicer then the floor.

Everyone started to get settled, quackity sat next to me and looked over everything he had in his bag. I lost my bag 2 days ago, we were running from some people because they were trying to attack us for no reason, but then I ran into something  which ripped my bag open and so I dropped it.

Quackity didn't care because he was to worried they kill us, we ran a long distance till we felt safe. Quackity hugged me and told me it was ok that I dropped the bag because he knew I felt bad about it.

Quackity took out his gun and checked all his bullets. He made sure everything was working, he even got up to test the flame thrower. After a while Everyone was tried.

I learned how to not sleep for long amounts of time from my thoughts keeping me awake. So I told them I'd be the first look out.

It was quite except for some snoring, but it wasn't that loud. Everyone looked comfortable were they were sleeping. George and dream were snuggle together, sapnap was sleeping peacefully across from me and quackity was leaned up on the wall resting his head on my shoulder.

I took the blanket I had and placed it on top of him so he didn't get cold. I heard something from a distance so I picked up one of the guns quackity had.

After awhile of pointing it at the direction I heard the noise from, I put the gun down. I only knew how to use it because quackity taught me. So I was still not great at aiming the thing.

About an hour later I still sat awake not even tired. I was supposed to switch places with George about 30 minutes ago but id rather let them sleep.

I heard more noise, it sounded different from the sound I heard earlier, it was one of those things I could tell by the way it sounded.

I grabbed the gun, and I shook  quackity awake. "Its one of those creatures its coming" I said he grabbed his flame thrower and gun and stood up waiting for it.

I crawled over to sapnap and woke him up, "sapnap, one of those creatures are coming I heard it" I said as he looked over to quackity, quackity tilted his head towards were the creature was.

He got up and grabbed his gun that was laying beside him. He told me to stay back, he walked over to dream and George and woke them up and told them what was going on.

Everyone was leaning against the wall, listening for the creature. Sapnap and quackity were making hand signals and whispering to each  other.

I couldn't make out what they were saying I was to far back. There was a huge sewage tunnel behind me. It was to dark to see anything inside or were it went to.

After a few minutes the creature was just standing, then randomly ran off. they all decided to go check out what the creature was doing over there. I was left alone.

Its been a few minutes since they left and I keep getting a bad feeling, I started to hear random things. I just thought it was me being paranoid.

Then I heard something behind me, I turned around and a creature was there crawling out of the tunnel. I was terrified, I was the only one there and all I had was a gun that I could barely aim.

I grabbed my gun and tried to scoot back. it was just staring at me, slowly crawling towards me. I tried to shoot it but it fucking dodged it. It came closer so I shot again but I missed. I started to freak out what do I do.

I shot again it hit but it didn't kill it, it just made it angry. I tried one more time but this time it didn't shoot, there wasn't any bullets left. I started to back up quickly even though my leg was in so much pain.

It kept getting closer and closer, I tried to scream but my fear kept me silent. I started to feel myself cry, I didn't want to die from that thing. I started to throw stuff at it.

But it just kept getting closer, "please get away" is all I could make out since I was in so much pain and the fact I was terrified. The thing started to pick up its pace, basically charging at me.

This was the end for me wasn't it. I guess I lived a life of some sort. I had friends, I had family sometimes and I got to live in an apocalypse. Maybe all of those things weren't good things but there life.

I closed my eyes excepting my fate, if I am to die I guess now isn't so bad.