Chapter 4: First day

Finally, the day arrived. I wasn't very enthusiastic about my first day at work, but I was more desperate to get things done and move forward. However hard it seemed, I started my day with a smile.

It was around 7:45 in the morning when I reached the station. From the station, it was 10 minutes of walking. It felt weird, as my office was more of a tourist place, with people taking photos all around the building.

Even though it was a chilly day, I managed to enter as quickly as I could. There was already a huge queue when I got to the back entrance, but I felt at ease seeing so many other people there who may have been in similar situations to me.

 There was already a huge queue when I got to the back entrance, but I felt at ease seeing so many other people there who may have been in similar situations to me

As I looked around the building was packed with heavy security. As I entered the building, all I could see was dim lights flashing all over the place. People waiting for the lift while discussing their jobs in private. Everyone appeared to be rushing.

I could already sense this place wasn't for me. I looked around , it was all grey in color with instructions and directions mentioned everywhere. The lifts were huge and many. I tried to study the map of the building's layout. The restricted floors obviously for the artists, the employees floor, the management, the dining room , the security room, the waiting room, etc.

As the lift arrived, I was abruptly pushed by people behind me

As the lift arrived, I was abruptly pushed by people behind me. I took a step back and stood aside to check my documents and see exactly where I have to report.

So it was on the sixth floor of the B wing. 615. 9:30 a.m. I had never felt more assured than I did at that point. I pressed 6 after entering the lift. 

 Once the lift was closed, though, I did start to worry why nobody else was using it.

Little did I know, I took the lift to the C wing.

To be continued..

Extra cookie: So cheesy. Really!! I took the lift to the C wing so that my writer can help me meet Suga from BTS. he he he.