Chapter 9: Sorry?

With complete silence between the three of us. I gulped and sighed.

Hello, I am Suga. This file is for me ? I'll check it and send it back. Okay?

My heart was racing with thoughts, I was scared and my heart was pounding so fastly. I couldn't think of what to say.

He raised his eye brow as if he was waiting for my response. I took a step back and replied.

Sorry for this behaviour. I am really new to this work and so I wasn't aware of your identity.

As soon as I said this, he scratched his head and said.

Oh-Uh it's okay. Anyways I'll send the folder back, once I am done with my work.

Thank you, I replied. I....?

You can leave for now, He replied.

Mr Suga, I can wait till it's done. As it's my first day and it's some very important papers. I wouldn't let anything go wrong. It's okay I'll wait. And anyways Ms Kang informed me to return with the signed folder. I replied

Ms Dahi, I understand your concern but dont worry I shall return it safely and would inform the same to Miss Kang. You can leave for now. Thank you. Suga replied.

It's completely alright , I can wait. Here? or even outside. But please let me take over the folder. It's important, I got this job after a lot of struggle. I know you might not understand. It's very important for me to stick here. Pleas.........

Suddenly I was interrupted

Enough!!

There was complete silence in the room

There was complete silence in the room. I was just standing there shaking with fear. That deep, loud voice was echoing in that large room. I gulped and squeezed my fingers with fear. Those dreadful, scary eyes looking at me. I looked at the other man standing besides us, And he couldn't say anything. I felt as if I would break down in tears. I held myself up and nodded slowly.

Miss Kang reports to me. Do you understand that? Do you know where you are standing right now, and who you are talking to? He spoke roughly.

Please do your research and learn more about our work. I spare you this time, for the minutes we lost in this argument .Okay? But there won't be next time. Please leave for now Unless you want this to be your last workplace!!! He replied.

As I was sweating with fear I tried to apologise. But at that moment words couldn't come out of my mouth. I just nodded and left.

 I just nodded and left

Hyung, It's okay. It's almost lunch time anyways. The other man said.

To be continued..