Chapter 3 : Jung Dahi

4 years ago.

Jung Dahi is an 18-year-old teenager who enjoys watching television and drawing. She is kind and hardworking, but can also be very introvert and a bit critic.

She lives in Seoul. She is a vegetarian.

Physically, Jung is in pretty good shape. She is average-height with fair skin, dark brown hair and black eyes.

She grew up in a working-class neighborhood. Growing up she was very close to her grandmother. After her grandmother died, she was raised by her parents in the countryside.

She did her major schooling while in Seoul where she would live under the guidance of her old aunt Kyung-ja

She is currently single. Her most recent romance was with her friend called Ha-Kun, who was the same age as her. They broke up because he wanted somebody more 'badass'.

Jung's best friend is a teenager called Myong whom she knows since her childhood. They get on well most of the time.

She also hangs around with Ji-yeon and Soo-jin who are her high school friends.

Soo-jin belongs to a wealthy family and plans to move to UK for her future studies. Ji-Yeon on the other side is taking over her family business. Her friends are good and caring but Myong remains the closest to her.

In her free time Jung prefers reading old novels, literature. She prefers listening to traditional Korean court music as she was exposed to this genre all her childhood. A passionate student for art Jung aspires to study interior design from the US.

To be continued..

Extra cookie: I loved writing about this character because, as an old school myself, I feel this character would be very appropriate for Yoongi.