Chapter 19.

Foot steps echoed on the castle walls walls. Gaster and Papyrus sat in their thrones awaiting their guests.

The doors to the throne room opened and some guards gave way to the Dreamers. They came in and bowed to the King and his youngest son.

"King Gaster, it's a pleasure to be here this wonderful day." King Asgore Dreamer said bowing with his wife and daughter. He was a white goat monster around the same age as Gaster. He wore a purple cape that covered most of his body, under the Cape he had golden armour, the gold being the same as his crown. " We Sympathize St the loss of your eldest son and we are willing to help you search for him if you agree to our terms."

Gaster nodded." Yes, I read the letter you sent out and I thought about the offer..." He stood up and walked towards them." And I agree, once my eldest son Reaper Renrink is found, your daughter Life will have his hand in marriage." The two kings shook hands as the smaller female goat monster with a green dress chuckled hearing that.
-----------------------------------------
.
.
.

Reaper froze slightly feeling an unnerving tingle go through his back as his feather poofed up slightly.

"Everything alright?" Geno asked from next to him putting his fork down.

Reaper nodded lowering his own." Y-Yeah, I'm fine.... Just feels like someone made a decision that will ruin my life." He said his mood darkening. He quickly shook his head and smiled, not wanting to worry the kids or his teacher." But I'm sure it's nothing!"

While the kids seemed to buy the excuse, Geno did not. He only seemed more concerned but didn't push it. He sighed and went back to eating.

Once done they helped Alter clean up said goodbye to the kids and made their way to the town's exit. The people gave them easy passage getting out of their way. One little deer centaur girl came up to them blocking their way. She pulled with one hand on Geno's wing-Pancho signaling him to get to her level, her other hand holding something behind her back. Kneeling down Geno got face to face with her."is everything alright little one?" He asked a bit concerned but relaxed when the little girl shook her head. "Is there something you need?" The little girl motioned him to lower his head and he did, she then proceeded to put a flower crown with autumn leaves on his head, it was a bit big but didn't fall off, she the swiftly hugged him and whispered."thank you for protecting us white raven." Geno gently hugged her back."there's nothing to thank for."

The little centaur girl let him go and then approached Reaper, tugging on his sweater for him to kneel as well. He did so as well, tho a bit confused, and the little girl put a flower crown on his head and hugged him as well." You seem like you need some love, but didn't worry! The white raven can help you, just don't be afraid to ask him!" Reaper didn't know how to react but hug back."I-i'll keep that in mind, thank you" he said patting her back. After letting him go, she started to make her way to her mother that was standing on the side of the road she hugged her front leg and turned to look at the two harpies and waived at them.

Smiling Geno made circle motion that glowed a warm yellow and on the girls wrist a vine with beautiful white heather flowers and a glowing crystal wrapped around her wrist. The little girl smiled and showed to her mom, whom smiled in return. They both waived at the high mage and his apprentice who waved back and continued their way home.

When they exited the town they went went deeper and deeper into the forest. "We'll be walking home by foot so that you could hopefully remember the what to Ebbot. This will also give a great opportunity to get some survival experience in this forest, you'll learn some new spells and improve on the ones you already know." Geno said chuckling with slight mischief.

Reaper smiled nervously, not really trusting his teachers smile, especially that chuckle. "Out of curiosity, how long does it take to get back without stopping time?"