"This part of town is mostly known for its shops, restaurants and cafés. It also has quite a few ins for passing sorcerers." Geno explained while walking towards the entrance, Reaper fallowing behind." Grilbies establishment is part in and part restaurant with the rooms at the second and third floors and the restaurant at the bottom."

Walking inside they where immediately greeted by the smell of smells from different meals, a calm aura and music. There where quite a lot of people inside as waiters took their orders and brought them their food. The people talked and joked as they ate in the homie environment. In one corner he could see a stage where a band was playing the lovely music.

Reaper fallowed his teacher to a bar like stand where a flame monster stood taking the order of a rabbit monster.

"That'll be 10G for two nights." The monster said and the rabbit happily payed him and he gave her a key with a number on it." Thank you and enjoy your stay!"

The flame monster then turned and looked at Geno and him. He smiled, at least Reaper thinks he smiled, greater them happily." Geno! How lovely to see you again! I wasn't expecting to see you till December, but it's a welcoming surprise."

Geno chuckled." The feeling is mutual Grilbs."

The fire elemental, now confirmed to be Grilbie, took notice of Reaper behind Geno." Oh, and you brought a friend?"

Geno nodded and nudged Reaper to come closer."yes this my new apprentice Reaper"

Reaper awkwardly shook the fire elementals hand, slightly surprised that he didn't get burned."Nice meet you, sir Grilbie" Reaper observed him a bit more and noticed that he wore a white dress shirt, sleeves riled up, a black vest with red fire symbols sown at the hems tied with a yellow fading to orange to red cloth like belt, black pants and had a  red, orange and yellow salamander palisman on his shoulder that looked at him with curiousity.

Grilbie shook his hand and responded with '' likewise". Once they pulled their hands back the fire monster turned back to Geno."Anyways, what could I help you with?"  He asked and waited for and answer.

"We'll be meeting Ink here to get something, has he come yet?" Geno wondered.

Grilbie looked to be in thought before answering." No, I'm afraid not yet, you must have come early as always and knowing Ink, he'll most likely get distracted and come a bit late."

Geno sighed at that."well might as well save him a spot then, could I get a table for three?"

Grilbie took his salamander in his hand and lifted it higher, the red lizard scanned the place before going down his hand and to where his ear would be, saying something that only the fire monster heard and understood. He nodded and looked at geno." It seems that at the moment we don't have a table for three but there is one table for four in the corner right over there." He pointed to a rounded table with a long, round, couch like chair going around it made from dark wood and red cussions. The table was made from the same dark wood and had a lantern that lit up when Grilbie pointed at said table, some paper towels and some vines with glow berries  on the wall.

"Thanks, when Ink get here could you tell him where we are?"

The fire monster nodded Before asking."would you like some complimentary snacks before he Arrives and or something to drink?"

"Some citrus water and some small sandwiches" he said and Grilbie wrote it down.

"It'll be done shortly," Grilbie said and Geno led Reaper to the table for four. Once there they sat down, Geno set his staff near him and watched as a waiter brought their water and snacks. After putting them down the Tiger waiter with a blue mouse palisman on his shoulder bowed to Geno and walked away after they thanked him.