Nyctophobia (kirikamibaku)

(December 13th)
(Nyctophobia is the fear of the dark)

Kirishima's POV

We were in class when a storm hit, I expected the lights would come off because I knew about the storm yesterday. I had gone to the store and gotten a box of glow in the dark sticks, bracelets, necklaces and things like that.I looked at Bakugou who looked nervous, then I sent a glance to Denki, he looked at me and nodded.
Denki grabs katsuki and pulls him to my desk, they sit down in their chairs beside my table, the lights had just gone out and I felt Katsuki flinch and grab onto me. I grab the glow in the deal stuff and crack a few glow sticks resting them on my desk so there was a source of light for Katsuki (The generators at UA were down so the power had to come back on its own).
Katsuki takes a few of the glow bracelets and puts them on still clinging tightly to me. I smile at this and then grab him and put him on my lap. He leans into me and slowly falls asleep on my chest. I grab Denki's hand and he leans into my shoulder and plays an offline game on his phone. I grab my phone and play some offline games as well.
Around 1 hour later almost the whole class were asleep even Aizawa was asleep then the light came back on. It flashed on and then it woke everyone up. I look at Katsuki who was the only one still sleeping, he looked so cute and of course Denki took pictures of him. Aizawa dismisses the class and they all go to their dorms. I take Katsuki and Denki to my dorm and me and Denki watched a movie while Bakugou was asleep on my chest still sleeping.
After the movie me and Denki fell asleep cuddling with Katsuki. I love these boys and I t was a pretty good day I think to myself.

Word count: 336

A/N: sorry for the shortish chapter.