Littlespace 3 (cg aizawa and mic)

(December 9th)

Aizawa's pov

I was awoken by a wet spot on my shorts, I sat up carefully to see if Bakugou had an accident. I see a wet spot in his onsie and I get up carefully so I wouldn't wake him. I grab his little bag and got a diaper and some powder out and left them on me and mic's dresser.
After a few minutes I could hear Bakugou babbling and I go up to that room. When I reach he looks upset and he had tears forming in his eyes. "Calm down baby, I'll change you." I grab Bakugou and I placed a towel on my bed and changed Bakugou into a new diaper and onesie and he stops crying . Then I hear mic wake up and say. "Hey shota, the bakusquad were looking for Bakugou, Kirishima said that when he wakes up or when he wants to go back to just call him and he'll come get him."
I see Bakugou start crying and hold onto me, I grab him and sit him in my lap,"baby girl, what's wrong?" I ask. "Nwo wan gwo bwack to bwakusquad." (No want go back to bakusquad) He said. "Why not baby girl? You have to give Zawa a reason or explanation." I say.
"Tey no wike mwe anwy mwore" (they no like me anymore) (B), "why not baby?" (A). "Tey fo-for- forgwet mwe" (they forget me) (B). "Why what happened? What makes you think that baby?" (A) "t-tey weft mwe an tey wach gwinch withwout mwe, nwo won twook cware of mwe or wemember bout ten I swip an gwet bwad toughts" (they left me and they watch Grinch without me, no one took care of me or remember bout when I slip and get bad thoughts) (B) "so they forgot about you and now your upset with them?" (A)
"An tey wach gwood mwovie withwout mwe" (and they watch good movie without me) (B) "wasn't Denki regressed too? Why did they leave you in the room?" (A)

Bakugou's pov

"Wasn't Denki regressed too? Why did they leave you in the room?" Aizawa had asked. At that I slipped out my littlespace. I think Aizawa noticed and said "sorry if you don't want to talk about that but is something wrong?". "No" (B) "Bakugou just tell me what's wrong, I can clearly see that there is definitely something wrong." (A). "Fine" (B)
"You know Denki is a regressor too right?" I ask. "Yeah I know" (A). "He's The bakusquad's favourite" I say starting to cry. "Why do you think that?" Aizawa ask. "Im loud, mean and obnoxious." I reply. "Is that it?" (A)
"No" (B) "then continue, I'm not in a rush to go anywhere, you can take as much time as you want." (A) "they are always treating Denki better than they are treating me" (B) "why? How do they treat him compared to you?" (A). "They are always taking him to places and not me, they would take Denki out to the park and not even ask if I want to go, they would even go out for dinner sometimes at a special fancy restaurant and tell me that they didn't have enough money for me and that next time I would get to go, next time never comes. They always exclude me from most things they do, I didn't regress for 2-4 weeks until today knowing that they would just find an excuse." I say as I cry harder. I see Aizawa shocked and then he pulls me into a hug still bouncing me on his lap.
"How about whenever your little you can hang with me and mic or the dekusquad?" (A) I nod a little.
I hung out with Aizawa and mic for awhile until they called Kirishima. "Why don't you treat Bakugou and kaminari the same way?" (A). "Denki is much nicer than Bakugou so he deserves more. Bakugou doesn't even hang out with us when we ask him so we just stopped asking him and go by ourselves" (K) "why did you even bother to look for him then?" (A) "Denki was concerned so that's why." (K) "well your not going to be his caregivers anymore, and surprise! The phone was on speaker, he heard every single word you said, hope you rethink your decision."
Aizawa and mic looked after little me for a week and then the bakusquad apologised but Aizawa and mic still take care of me and if they are not available the dekusquad looks afterlittle me. I have started trusting the bakusquad a little, they include me in everything and they seem sincere. I won't trust them right away but they have started to build up my trust for them little by little

Word count: 800

A/N: finally the last chapter of this oneshot. Sorry it was so long.