Storm (tsukkikage)

(December 3rd)

No one's POV

Karasuno volleyball team were in the volleyball court practicing until they heard a rumble of thunder. Everyone looked at each-other and daichi said "get your things together and clean up fast, it seems like we are going to have a storm!" Everyone nodded and did as told.

Tsukishima's pov

We just finished packing and cleaning up, everyone left and ran out trying to get to their house before the storm worsened. I was about to leave when I see kageyama on the floor knees tucked and shaking. I ran over to him "hey you okay king?" I asked. "S-scared" He replied. I was confused "what are you scared of king?" He then says "storms, and lightning and thunder".
I was surprised "is your house close by?" He shakes his head 'no'. "Okay" I reply. I take 2 rain coats out of my bag and put one on. (one was an extra he keeps and one is his regular one). I take the other one and put it around the still scared and shaking kageyama.
I lift him up and put him on my side and call my brother to pick me up. I start walking out the door to where Akiteru would pick me up, as I was walking, lightning and thunder, one after the other came, I could feel Kageyama's grip tighten on me. "Hey, it's okay kageyama, hang in there, my brother will be here soon." I say.
After about 3 minutes Akiteru stoops in front of us. I put kageyama in the back and joint him in the back to make sure nothing happens to him. "Kei, who is this? You never bring anyone home" Akiteru says. "Stop being so loud Akiteru, your scaring him more than he already is." I reply. "Fine I'll be quieter but who is that and why is he the first person you are bring home?" (A). "None or your business Akiteru" (T).  "Technically it is my business so spill." Akiteru said. I get annoyed and reply "this is one of my teammates, the one I told you about." "Oh, so that's him? Is he asleep or can I talk to him?" He asks. "Oh, he's asleep. You can talk to him later." I say. He just nods and continues driving.
When we reach home I softly grab kageyama any place him on my hip again, he doesn't wake up but he moves a little to get comfortable and snuggles his head into my chest breathing softly. 'He's so cute. I can't believe I'm holding my crush in my arms' I think to myself.
When I enter the house I see my parents and Akiteru's girlfriend sitting at the dining table talking. I take the rain coats off me and kageyama and walk into the dining room.
"Tobio!?" I hear Akiteru's girlfriend say, I think her name is Miwa? I feel kageyama shift in my hold a bit and then I see him open his eyes and take a look around.
I of course move my hand to support his new position. He looked a bit shocked? Why? "Tobio, what are you doing here?" I hear miwa say. "U-uhm" he replies. I think he must be nervous so I answer for him "kageyama was scared of the storm so instead of him walking home in the rain and getting very scared I brought him here so he doesn't catch a cold or have a panic attack while no one is around."
"What's your relationship with my brother?" She asks. Everyone looked at them, "brother!?" We all exclaimed minus them. She nods and waited for my response.
"I'm one of your brother's teammate and hopefully his boyfriend soon." I say calmly. Kageyama looks at me and starts blushing very hard, his face as red as a cherry. Miwa laughs at his reaction and then asks "Tobio, is this the boy you've been talking about?" I look at him interested in the answer, he looks to the side and then mumbles "y-yes". I chuckle a bit and so does his sister.
We all sat down a bit surprised but ate dinner having small talk about the day and then I took Kageyama up to my room. We each take a shower and I give him one of my shirts and shorts and they are so oversized on him, he looks really cute like that. We get in bed. He comes up to me and cuddles me, I wrap my arms around his back and he cuddles more into my chest and let's out a soft relieved sigh and then says "good night, sweet dreams, love you Kei" I blush at this and reply "good night, sweet dreams, love you too" and kiss him on his forehead before he falls asleep. I fall asleep not long after he does and we both had a great time.

Word count: 820