Agere (Tsukkikage)

(December 4th)                                                   *This is going to be short so sorry for that*

Kageyama's pov

It has been a stressful day and I've been trying so hard not to slip. Right now it is me, Hinata and daichi against tsukishima, yamagucci and sugawara.
Tsukishima just said "cmon king of the court, beat me! Pull one of your stunts from middle school would you?" I started to slip at that.
I then get spaced out a little and sugawara knocked the ball straight at me, it hit me straight in the face. I fell down and started to cry, fully slipping into little space.
Everyone got confused. I stuck my thumb into my mouth and curled into a ball.

Tsukishima's pov

I said a snarky comment to the king, I feel bad about it though. I then see him space off and sugawara knock a ball straight at him, hitting him in the face. He started crying and then curled up into a ball and started sucking his thumb? I was confused until....
Is he an age regressor? (He can tell because he is a caregiver and doesn't have a little)
I ran under the net and straight towards him. I got on my knee and I could tell kageyama was a little. I gently grabbed him and lifted him up and put him on my waist. He was so cute, he hid his face in my neck, I chuckled and started softly bouncing him, after a few minutes of that he calmed down and stopped crying. "Hey baby boy, can you tell me what age you are?" I ask softly and encouragingly. He tilted his head for a second and then held up 2 fingers. "Aww, is baby boy very small today?" He nodded and clapped his hands together.
I smile at this. He then put his thumb back into his mouth and played with my fingers with his other hand. "Yamagucci bring me my bag" I say. He nods and grabs it handing it to me. I open it and grab a few items a little would use (he carries around incase he finds a little or a little needs help)
I take the plastic steriliser off the pacifier and i softly take his thumb out his mouth and replace it with the pacifier. "My paci?" He asks. "Yes baby boy, that's your paci from now okay?" I say. "Otay" he responds.
He fell asleep in a few minutes and everyone was looking at me for an explanation. I just say "he's an age regressor, im a caregiver so I know how to deal with age regressor. If you lay a hand on him with bad intent I will come for you. If you want to know more, look it up and don't bother me or kageyama about it." They nod and practice was dismissed for the rest of the day.
I take kageyama home and when he woke up we became boyfriends and I am his official caregiver and he is my little.

Word count: 504