Chapter 2

*Morgans POV*

Once I finished with the meeting I headed out of the classroom.

"Morgan!" My best friend, Jenna, came up to give me a bear hug, like she hasn't seen me in years, which is not true because I saw her Saturday.

We've known each other since we were babies, but nonetheless I love her crazy self.

"Hey Jen." I smiled nudging her shoulder playfully with mine.

"Hey gorg!" She greeted me in her usual happy self.

"So I know we just got back from break and all but I'm literally ready for the next break."

She chuckled as I joined in.

We started to talk for a few more minutes until her gaze was behind my shoulders.

"Woah." Was all she spoke looking amazed.

"What?" I questioned shifting my gaze to where she was looking.

Once I turned I saw a tall, lean, guy leaning against some lockers.

He had a dark plaid shirt on, with a white T underneath, black tight fitting jeans, and white converse.

Once I finished scanning his body I shifted my eyes to his face.

He had chocolate brown curls, that swept up, his eyes covered with black shades, and a single note book held in his hands.

Soon enough I finished scanning his body and turned back to look at Jenna.

"He so does not belong here." She mumbled.

I definitely nodded agreeing with her.

*Harrys POV*

Of course when I landed in Florida my mom made sure I'd start school the very next day.

I got to school and noticed people staring towards my direction.

My eyes scanned over the crowded hallways, no one was really in a clique, everyone pretty much fitted in.

Guys were dressed in polos, khakis, designer shoes, girls were dressed in...pink.

Well not just pink but anything bright, wether it was baby blue like the sky, yellow like the sun, orange like the fruit, lime green like the grass, bright red like a fresh apple, and pink...like the girly pink.

People looked at me like I was some sort of alien that didn't belong.

Because quite frankly, I didn't belong.

So how did I end up here?

In this school that was not meant for me?

I don't know.

I'm positive my mom did something to make me end up here, and all I wanted was my hometown.

I wanted Holmes Chapel.

*Morgans POV*

"Well that's quite unusual." Jen mumbled as we took our seats.

"What is?" I questioned sitting next to her.

"That guy. He's so...odd."

I nodded agreeing.

"Maybe he's a new student?" I suggested knowing it was most likely.

She shrugged as our teacher began to welcome the new year, as in Hello 2013.

In mid sentence someone barged in interrupting the teacher, everyone looked towards the door seeing that curly haired boy.

He handed the teacher a white slip.

She looked unpleasant with his barging in, and much very so with what she read.

"Since you're new I'm going to let this one slide. Class starts at 8:15." She replied serious throwing the slip in the recycling bin.

"Shades off." She said sternly.

He sighed and took off his shades before making his way to the very back.

I took a quick glance but before I turned I saw green eyes that could make a girl melt, they were bright and glistening, but definitely belonging to a wrong person.

"And once again lets welcome our new Class President." My teacher smiled towards my direction.

The class clapped, and Jen nudged my shoulder.

I smiled and made my way to the front.

I mumbled a thank you to my teacher before proceeding to the middle of the front.

"Welcome Class to a brand new year of success and hard work. I hope everyone enjoyed their break and is ready for a brand new year of school." I started to talk a bit more of the upcoming year, finals, and activities.

"But nonetheless welcome to a brand new year that will be a great one. And make sure to go sign up for clubs, submissions end today."

I looked back at my index card, realizing I have to welcome our new exchange student.

"Finally I want to welcome our new classmate.." I realized there was no name.

"Harry." He fixed his eyes on me, not breaking contact.

His stare was intense, and intimidating to say the least.

"Harry." I nodded welcoming him.

I made my way back to my seat, I mindlessly turned around seeing he was already staring at me.

We held our gaze for a few seconds before he turned his dull eyes back down to his empty desk.

His presence was no where near welcoming nor pleasant, he was slacking and uncaring.

To say the least, he was not someone I would associate myself with.

All for tonight!! Hope you guys like it!