The Russian left his seat and walked over to you. He held up his hand to your cheek but you grabbed his wrist.

"Don't." You glared at him sharply, "And what do you mean by take care of this one?"

You looked at the scientist to search for answer but the man in front of you beat him to it.

"I had seen you in action, y/n and gosh, I already fascinated by it. And this doctor of yours said that your family didn't pick you up and it has been- what date is today?" He glanced to his mate before went back to you, "Ahh, it has been 2 months already, sweetheart."

Well, damn.

You didn't think it was that long after all the procedures, missions whatsoever.

"I exchanged some things with Dr. Myers for you. And you belong to me now. Right, Myers?" He grinned as he bent his body forward to level with your height.

You were too stunned to talk with the business talk between the two older men.

"Yes Dreykov. The contract already been signed. I give her to you, and you will use her to your dismay as long as you support me with my experiments and with her blood and the serum, I believe that we can make more like her."

"And we'll become unstoppable." The Russian continued.

Both men took each others hand to seal the deal.

"Pleasure of doing business with you, General."

"Me too, Doctor."

Dr. Myers gave the key of your collar to Dreykov. He grabbed your arm and made you walk with him.

"Wait, no, no. Dr., please, let me stay. I don't wanna go with him."

You struggled to escape from his grasp as you looked over your shoulder to the scientist.

"Your work here is done, y/n. It's been an honor that you made my serum works perfectly and I don't have time to care for you anymore. I have so much work to do." He grinned devilishly.

"No, please."

You cried and before you could sob harder, the familiar feeling was felt again on your neck and the next thing you knew was you were in an unrecognizable room.

You didn't know what to feel when you found yourself restrained on a bed, as usual.

But the people in the room was different and you didn't know them that made you panic and groaned as you tried to loosen the restraint.

You stopped when the only man that you recognized came in with a smile.

Well, a creepy one.

"My little girl, finally awake." He announced with his coarse voice.

One of the man in the room came closer to you with a marker as he grabbed your head forward to etch a mark on your nape.

"Wh- what are you going to do to me? Wh-where am I? Where's Dr. Myers?" You asked shakily.

"This is your home now, sweetheart. With your powers that Myers put in you, you will be my greatest asset, my own weapon to use. And with all the Widows that are under me, I will be unstoppable."

And that clicked the brain of yours.

"W-Widow? Just like mama? Am- am I in the Red Room?"

He laughed mockingly.

"Ahh, your mother, my- Natalia. I almost forgot about her. She did ran away from me and made my life a bit shaky after she put a bomb in my building."

He looked at you with full of rage that made you somehow gulped and looked anywhere except his eyes.