Chapter IV: Gilbert

3RD POV-

Kol walked into the Mikaelson mansion, his thoughts stuck on Echo, the woman he had met in the woods. He also couldn''t wait to rub it into Klaus's face that his first hybrid was killed by some random woman. Elijah and Niklaus were currently in the living room with books in front of them.

"What is happening in here? Study session?" Kol asked, picking up one of the books on the table. "Slayer Legend?" He read out loud. "Why are you reading this again?" He asked, looking up at Elijah. Klaus looked at Kol before looking back at Elijah.

"You've read this before?" Elijah nodded, not looking up from the book. "Then why are we looking now?" Klaus shut the book angrily. Kol raised an eyebrow.

"So a slayer has been chosen? Or are we just enjoying some- light reading?" He asked, flipping through the book he had.

"The young Forbes girl believes she ran into a woman who shows the attributes of being a slayer." Elijah say in a stoic tone. Kol raised an eyebrow in shock.

"And she lived? Consider her lucky then." He responded causing Klaus to look at him.

"Where were you?"He asked, his eyes narrowed. Kol smirked.

"I was just dancing with our Slayer." He whistled, walking to sit on the couch as he looked through the book.

"You MET HER!?" Klaus snapped, obviously angry that it was just now being brought up. Kol nodded, fingering through the pages.

"She seems strong too. Killed that Lockwood guy you turned and his girlfriend. The little wolf girl." If it was possible, Klaus looked like he was about to turn 100shades of red.

"She killed one of my own?" Klaus asked, standing up.

"Theres nothing you can do now. And you didn't trust that Lockwood anyway. He was conspiring behind your back with that Hayley girl." Elijah spoke up, closing the book he had finally.

"Besides, Slayers grow stronger the longer they stay alive. She was pretty strong when she kicked me. By now she might be able to take one of us-" Kol tried, but Klaus had already moved towards the exit.

"We'll see. She won't grow any stronger, I'll be sure of it." And he left. Elijah and Kol shared a look before getting up to follow after their idiot brother.

-

Echo's POV-

After the man left, I looked around. Walking over to the body of the Tyler that I had killed, checking his pockets and pulling out his wallet.

Tyler Lockwood.

I patted him down some more, finding his keys to what I assumed was his house and a weird device. It started to ring making me drop it quickly. I stood up, stomping on the ringing device hard. Snapping it. I had no idea how I would find this man's house, but I knew I had to clean up. This is a new world.