" uh? Can't you see it? He's hitting on her and your his girl aren't you?" Wichita commented, thinking that's f'ed up that Nathan is doing Enty dirty like that. Right in front of her too.

" but I'm not in that kind of relationship with him" Enterprise said, trying to tell Wichita this whole time that literally it's just professional.

" when are you gonna stop denying it?" Wichita said, thinking Enterprise is gonna loose Nathan if she don't admit it or step up her game.

-----

" you know what's weird?" Phoenix asked, seeing Mutsuki tilt her head.

" why is Queen Elizabeth purple frame? It's like she's the leader of the whole Royal Navy faction and she's not even gold frame. But everyone else whose a leader is gold frame." Phoenix revealed. As she had just noticed this now.

" I don't... know?" Mutsuki said, actually never have thought of that either.

" I mean... even her body guard is rainbow frame... and some of her maids are gold frame so.. it's like.. whaaattt?" Phoenix said, dumbfounded. Either Queen Elizabeth is a really good leader or she's a really good manipulator.

----

Ending the meeting, every faction went on their way

That is...

Rossiya: " is this how bureaucracy works?" Confused

Rossiya: " is this how bureaucracy works?" Confused. Thinking wow they'll never get to the point. Thank god they don't have that in Russia.

Minsk: " I'm just here for inspiration! Hehe!" Nervously laughing as she really had no idea what was going on. But wanting to accompany Rossiya for Belorussiya sake as she asked her to. Since Belorussiya worries deeply for Rossiya.

" so strange... that fox girl spoke upsetting words to most of the factions leaders and yet... they didn't wage war." Rossiya spoke, not understanding how they can all accept being down right disrespected and still be in good alliance with each other.