𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭

Chapter 24
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After around a week or two, Jimin felt like Taehyung needed to go outside and be in society rather than his bed.

And that's how Taehyung ended up at the grocery store getting things from jimins list for him, walking slow leaned down onto his cart.

He still looked like a wreck and tried to cover it up by wearing a hoodie with a hood on as well as a mask. But based on the way some people gave him weird looks, he assumed he did a poor job as hiding the fact.

His messy hair still stuck out in every which way, and though his eyes were most covered by said messy red hair you could still catch a glimpse of his sad expression.

He almost bumped into a few people due to the way he mostly watched the floor as he walked, but managed to turn and avoid running into anyone.

Though by accident he did ram right into the back of some random guys legs.

"Ahh ! Ow." He squealed, jumping up and rubbing his leg for a moment, acting as though he'd been hurt way worse than he was.

Then again, carts do hurt.

"Oh I'm so sorry ! I didn't mean to-"

"Taehyung ?" The boy suddenly asked causing taehyung to look up.

"Wooyoung ?"

Said black haired boy nodded profusely with a wide grin, "hi ! How're you doing ? I heard you've not felt the greatest, and given your appearance I'm guessing that's true ?"

"Oh no I'm fine really, just a bit sad. How're you ?"

"Why is that ? Oh also I heard from Jungkook that he hasn't seen you in a few weeks ?" Wooyoung replied, completely ignoring taehyungs question.

"Uh actually, I wouldn't want him to know but it's because of kook. I'm just slightly heart broken over him. I mean it felt like he could've liked me back and then he goes on a date with San ? I was so close to confessing that day but I'm glad I didn't because-" taehyung probably ranted about the situation for five minutes, getting more worked up than he probably should have but it felt nice.

He hadn't gotten the chance to tell anyone but jimin, but jimin didn't even need to be told since he just knew how the other felt and what had happened since he was there to watch it happen over time.

"Oh.. he went on a 'date' with San ? On the day that you stopped talking to him ? Hm." He gave an unreadable expression and thought a moment before smiling.

"Yknow what could help you feel better ? Going to a party ! A friend of mine is going to be throwing one tonight, you should come !"

Taehyung was still hesitant on even being outside his room, let alone at a public place such as a party.

"Uh-"

But wooyoung spoke before taehyung could get out an entire word, "great ! You can come anytime after like 8 !"

"But I didnt.. ok fine. Wait Jungkook won't be there right ? I don't really want to meet him yet, not until I'm over him."