reader x seungmin ft. rest of skz pt.1

T/W : fluff, angst(?)

Probably more than one part

She had landed the job. the job, she had trained her entire life for. A professional choreographer. She could finally be content with her shitty attempt at life.

y/n stepped out of the taxi and bowed at the driver as he drove away.

Her dream was right in front of her. y/n glanced at her  Apple watch. (a/n : sorry bin lmao)

"Oh shit!" y/n's short lived moment of taking in the legendary building had been brutally ended by profanities. "I'm gonna be late!"

She speed walked into the JYP building and patted down her hair before walking in. Didn't want to look like a shitshow on her first day, now did she?

 y/n smiled politely at the receptionist and asked for her ID card.

"Here it is. Miss Park Y/N?"

"That's me!" y/n said, a little too enthusiastically, and took it from her.

The woman gave her a weird look and went back to her computer.

Y/N remembered the route to the practice room from the lobby so, I should be good, she thought.

y/n took a lift to the sixth floor and two rights. Through double doors and she'd meet the idol group you'd be working with. 

The doors creaked as she pushed them open, revealing large, tall mirrors on one side of the room. "Uh, hello?"

She entered properly and looked around. There was no one. Just her reflection.

"Probably late," y/n thought. "I'll set everything up in here, while I wait." she mumbled to herself. as she plugged in her details into the sound speaker and your laptop, she heard several footsteps and voices.

"Hey, we have a new choreo teacher right? Do you think they're male or female?" one asked, inquisitiveness clear in his light voice.

"Who cares, as long as they can teach us well," another replied.

"I liked Halbaek , then he left. I have a bad feeling about this new person."

The group were just crowding outside the door, waiting to hear any noise from inside the practice room.

y/n walked to the door and pulled one open, exposing a cluster of men, dressed in baggy clothing and one had a beanie on.

The room turned silent as they just stared at y/n in surprise.

She smiled awkwardly and extended her arm. It hit one of the members stomachs, making him fold over.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry-" 

Idiot, idiot, idiot. 

"I-its okay." he managed to reply, gasping for breath. 

y/n jogged to the cupboard built in next to the mirrors and pulled out a hot water bottle, passing it to the guy you hurt.

He took a few deep breaths, bowed and smiled at you. "I'm Jeongin. the maknae of the group." He took the bottle from you, with two hands, you noticed.

He's got fucking adorable dimples, but he just assumed I'm older than him? I mean, he isn't wrong but, Lord give me strength.

The rest of them had seemed to get a hold of themselves after mentally judging y/n and started to introduce themselves too.

"I'm Bang Chan, but you can just call me Chan. I'm eldest and the leader." y/n shook his hand.