Cutting Jai's sentence in middle only Adishri spat out these words rudely, even though her own heart was breaking with each second that ticked by.
Her these unfriendly words not only offended Jai but also made Manjiri hit her panic mode.

"Well you only had left me with no other choice.
I knew very well that just like always you would never respond to my calls and texts, that's why today when Minnie finally reached here on my persistent behest, I purposely messaged you as I was pretty much sure that you would come running as soon as you would get to know that she is in my company....
Though I swear I literally never wanted to use our Minnie...."

Jai clarified calmly whilst bringing Adishri to the table. Ved too followed them.

Adishri did not want to have anything to do with him, so she just unwillingly sat on the chair next to Manjiri's without moving. But Jai's calling her Miru as Minnie was somewhat bothering her, therefore abruptly her composure got dispersed and she interrupted his clarification snapping

"Don't you dare call her with that name... As your beloved parents and you yourself haven't let the lives of the three of us be like Disney Stories anymore.
Therefore, you're no more the Jumbo Jaffar whom we used to love, I'm no more the Alice in her Wonderland and Miru.... Miru is now only my Minnie, not yours anymore.
Thereupon get this thing very clear in your head Mr. Jai Rao."

Hearing Adishri's loud cold tone Manjiri and Ved exchanged worried up glances, as they both were sitting almost in each other's line of sight, across the table.
Blaming her own self for this present messed up situation, Manjiri immediately lowered her gaze to her clammy intertwined fingers situating in her lap cause she was certainly finding it really very hard to meet her Jiju's eyes, as she somewhat felt that by being present out here she carelessly let him down.

On the other hand Jai who was genuinely trying his best to acquit himself oblingly, experienced a little bitter indignation hearing Adishri's detaching and directly offending words. So suppressing his annoyance that was flaring up in his chest, he probed her sharply

"Shri what on earth are you trying to convey by reprimanding me like this?.... You both are my sisters, my only significant ones left in the name of family and for heaven's sake please don't just casually move off your guilt - ridden and ill - fated brother's life..."

Letting out a sad humourless chuckle unsentimentally, Adishri took a deep thoroughly dissatisfied sigh. Then looking directly into Jai's eyes she criticised him with a clipped tone

"I'm really pleased to know that we sisters still hold some importance in your sedulous life....
But where was this brother of ours when we were needing him the most?
Where was he when his grandmother was longing for a single glimpse of him in her last days of life?
Therefore stop acting pitiably, especially in front of me because I'm Shri not Miru.... Thence I won't be getting easily tricked by you and your parents."

Manjiri's eyes immediately welled up with bitter but silent stinging tears, as soon as Adishri mentioned about the period when their grandmother was day by day proceeding towards the death's door.

Jai and Adishri's eyes too started riding in the same boat as Manjiri's, it was natural cause all three used to share an unfathomable emotional bonding with her.
Though Jai's frequency of contact with his Dadi was absolutely zilch in the past five years... but as the saying goes - 'you don't realize the value of a person until they're gone', same thing was happening with him.