PROLOGUE

VINCENT's POV.

This is ridiculous! Gosh! I really hate the fact that I can't freely move now. Like everyone is watching my moves and the way I talk. I just can't believe this is happening! I can't even go to BGC without guards and all. This is absurd!

"Sandro is busy so you have to come with me in Davao. Also, you'll be meeting your personal guard at the same time." I refrain to rolled my eyes. I know this would happen especially that Dad is now the President of the Philippines.

"Yeah. When??" I simply ask.

"2pm. You better prepare yourself." Dad said and stood up then left me in the patio area speechless. Can I just go back to my party boy life??? This is...I can't... I just---what ever! I'll just support my dad.

I went into my room to pack my things that I'll be needing. Dad and I already talk about my concern, regarding the over amount of guards everytime I'd like to go out. It makes my friends freak out seeing me with lots of guards while partying. I can't even date lots of girls. Damn it! So he assigned me a personal guard which is suggested by VP Sara. I hope he will not be over strict so we wouldn't get a problem about that.

2pm and we are heading to Davao for some personal meetings and events. This is boring but I'll try to find fun about this travel. I just put on my airpods and play music while we are on our way to Davao. Dad tap my back and said something but I can't hear him so I had to lower the volume of my music.

"What???"

"We are almost there. Prepare, Son. I know your going love your personal guard." Dad said teasingly. What the?? If only she's a women, then I'll enjoy our company. If not, then suck my life. I guess music cures my boredom that I didn't even noticed we are already here in Davao City. As our plane land in Davao, all the reporters and news casters are already waiting in the airport.

"Can I just skip the part where I have to talk to the reporters, Dad?"

"If they won't ask you then it's okay not to talk. Look, Son. I know this is new to you but I really appreciate what you're doing right now. Simon is busy and also Sandro that's why I can only rely on you. Thank you for doing this, Vinny." Ohh...those words from Dad makes me flattered. Simple but sweet. "Let's go?" he said as the guard already made sure that we could now go down from the plane. "I'm sure you are going to love this..." What's up with Dad?? He keeps on telling me that I would love this? I love traveling actually but you know meeting politicians isn't my thing. I'd love to travel alone or party with lots of girls, that's my thing. Anyways... I hope this would end very soon. Kuya Sandro should be doing this because he's a politician and he knows how to deal with this matter. I'd like to help the people but I'm not interested in politics.

We head down from plane and straightly went inside the airport but we have to use the VIP exit because of the reporters waiting from the main exit. Cameras from the reporters and big microphones makes me freak out everytime they're going to interview me, the flash makes me dizzy and triggers my eyes.

"Just follow me, Son. You don't have to talk to the reporters if you don't want to." Dad said while I was walking behind him so if the reporters will notice that we use the VIP exit, he will be the first one to be mob.

We successfully got out from the airport without anyone notice and we immediately headed to the venue because we're running late. I really hope this would be something interesting cause I can't enjoy talking to any politician cause I can't relate.

"Please welcome our special guest. Our President Ferdinand Bong-bong Marcos! Round of applause, please." As we enter the venue, everyonse is happy to see us and cheered for us. Oh well... Maybe I'll just have to deal with this and be formal. Dad went to the podium for his speech and as usual I'll sit with Tito Martin.

All I need to do is to show support to my Dad which is I'm doing right now but I'm still adjusting though cause I'm not that really usual to this kind of attention and the love we receive, but I'm really proud of my Dad, he deserves this kind of love.

"Hello, Vinny." VP Sara greeted as we are starting to eat. We are on the same table together with Dad, Tito Martin and VP Sara.

"Hello po. It was nice to see you again, Ma'am." I respectfully said. She looks scary and strong but once you would get to really know her, she is really amazing and also have a goofy side.

"Are you excited to meet your personal guard?" She said while smiling or more like teasing me. Okay... What's up with her and Dad?? Am I missing something?? Is there any reason to be excite?

"What??? I don't know what's going on, but you and Dad had the same question. Is there anything that I should know, Ma'am??" I asked out of curiousity. Cause I don't have any idea what is happening.

"Chill. Ma me-meet mo narin siya anytime now."

"May I know what's the name of my personal guard??" VP and I are like sister-little brother vibes so we usually talk and shared jokes. We also have lots in commons so we are really hmm...close???

"Just sit back. You'll be meeting her any minute. She's late though cause she had to pack all her things kasi sasama na siya sainyo to start her work." She said. Wait... Her?? I thought my personal guard is a boy??? I'm confused.

"Her?? I thought boy??"

"Her. Babae, but not the typical women. She knows how to break your bones once you disobey." She said then laugh. Jeez!! Are all women in Davao are really that strong? "Oh there she is!" VP said in a loud voice that everyone turned their gaze who is VP referring to.

A women who is walking towards our table. Her aura is very strong but beautiful, she's charismatic actually. Her posture can attract someones attention, her-stop it Vinny!! She's women, all along, I thought my personal guard is a boy. WOHO! I'm gonna love this.

"Good morning, Ma'am, Mr. President." She said then salute. Woah! She's very pretty.

"Vinny, your drooling..." Dad said teasingly. I automatically sit up straight to fix myself. "Well... She is your personal guard. What's your name again, iha?"

"Ezra Michaela Libradilla, Sir." she said. Even her name sounds like a boy, but it's so unique. She offered her hand to Dad for a hand shake.

"What would like to be called??" Dad asked.

"Ezra, Sir." hmm... There's something about her that I found her interesting. What would that be???

"Okay good. Sit with us, iha. Go sit beside my son, Vinny." I look at Dad with narrowed eyes. He's enjoying this show. Dad love to tease me right now. "Ezra, meet Vinny. My son. Vinny, this is Ezra, your babysitter."

"Dad!" this is embarassing. Floor, swallow me right now. I heard Dad and VP laughed while looking at me. I feel my face is turning red. What the hell???

"Sir, good morning." Ezra said as she sat down beside me. She smells good. Damn it Vinny! You really notice that first?!

"Good afternoon. I'm Vinny by the way. Nice to meet you, Ezra." I tried to act like nothing is going on inside my head. She offered her hand again for a hand shake and without hesitation I accepted her hand shake. I saw on my peripheral view VP and Dad is laughing at us. I felt eletric current between our hands so I immediately grab my hand back. We are both shock so she look at me straight in the eyes, then I saw how her eyes look so deep and... I can't explain. Damn, those eyes have their own vocabulary. What a beautiful language to learn.