CHAPTER 8

Third person pov

Thunder roared in sky as the cold wind blowed more widely as Bennett,fischl,razor attacks the snow lawachurls with a shouts.The snow lawachurls roared as it also attacked Bennett's group.

Yuna's group shouts in unison as they stand up and go out from their hiding spots

"Bennett!!
"fischl!!"
"razor!!"

Bennett,razor and fischl were fighting the lawachurls.Bennett used his ulti and so does fischl and razor but still even using their ulti the lawachurls didn't die.

It only roared angrily as it attacks them more aggressively.Bennett already has scratches and wounds on his arms and body but he doesn't mind,all he could think now is fight fight to survive and finish the commission.He was fighting two lawachurls at the same time

Fischl keep firing electro arrows to the two lawachurls not minding if she's hurt.Razor too doesn't mind if he's hurt all he thinks was fight and protect his friends his lupicals.

Yuna and the others were getting worried.

"We should help them now!"Yuna shouts

Ainsley shouts too "Yuna is right,we should really help them,I don't care if we're going to die in here as long as Bennett,fischl and razor didn't die I'm fine with it"

Ayden was shocked hearing that from his silly brother but never said a word and just look at chenyan waiting for his command.

Chenyan look at them then to Bennett and back to his friends then sighs as he hold his polearm more tightly "let's do this"

After he says that,Yuna quickly raised her weapon and shoot a lot of geo arrows towards the lawachurls that Bennett has been fighting.

Chenyan runs towards the battlefield as he raised his weapon and attack those lawachurls with it.

Ayden also runs towards the battlefield with his sword on hand releasing an electro,he attacked the lawachurls who's about to hit fischl.

'oh how I admired this kind of man so much,this man can be my warrior who will protect,I fischl prinzessin der verurteilung' fischl thought

Ainsley this baby was summoning thunder spikes from the sky and let it hit those lawachurls on razor's side.

The lawachurls gets angrier at them and roared more loudly as it face up the sky.

Yuna look around and she was shocked to see abyss mages,hilichurls and mitachurls coming on their location.

"Guys!this is bad!those lawachurls  are calling for help!"Yuna shouts

"What?!!" Bennett and the others shouts in unison

"Oh no,is it because of my luck?"Bennett says as he trembled

"No it's not Bennett don't worry,whether your luck is bad or not I'm pretty sure this commission is some kind of trap"Yuna said and Bennett sigh in relief but turn serious afterwards and he asked "what do you mean this commission is a trap?"

"Yeah what do you mean by that my servant,this one can't understanding what my servant is saying kindly please explain it to this prinzessin"fischl as she look at Yuna

"Actually I not quite sure if this is a trap or not,anyways enough talking and let's fight!"she said as she start firing more geo arrows