"Oh, it's all the same, it's all rats! By the way, what are you doing? You won't be here, right? So fast?"

  Lanks took a few deep breaths, silently telling herself that she is the lord, she is the lord, she is the lord, you can’t scold, fight, or kill!

   "Lord Lord, the Green Hat star has arrived and you can disembark. There will be a starship to the main star in twenty minutes. You'd better hurry up."

   "Oh! By the way, do you need me to bring you any gifts? How about a ton of nuts for you?"

  Don’t be angry, don’t be angry, Lanks, you are an excellent lord adjutant, you have to be patient and polite!

   "Lord Lord, I am a groundhog, and I am a vegetarian. You said that the nut eater is a hamster." Lanks Junxiu showed a polite smile on his face.

"Oh, yes? Excuse me! Then I will bring you some special products back, goodbye! Don't miss me, remember what I told you, you must choose the machine well, and remember to pay everyone a salary. At the hospital, also pay attention to the insurance..."

Before Lan Siyu finished speaking, he was interrupted by Lanks, "Lord, there are 13 minutes left before the next starship sails. You have to transfer stations when you get out of the berth. If you don’t leave, you will be You will be late with four legs too." Careful and gentle, as if you were really worried about Lan.

   "Okay, okay, I know the rat, goodbye, I hope we go!" As he said, Lan Siyu hugged Panpan and left the starship.

  Lanks: I really hope that Lord Lord will be his own (smile)

  "How do I feel that Lanks’ smile has an inexplicable meaning? By the way, why are you shaking with Panpan? Is it cold? Impossible. It’s only the end of September."

  She also wears long sleeves.

  Shen Panchi: I am afraid that you will suddenly give me a hammer...

  Just now, Lan Siyu played the holographic game and beat the moles. He still vividly remembered the fierceness...He is just a little kitten, and he doesn't want to bear so much!

  Lan seemed to see the star ship, dozens of star ships on the square were parked here, and many people came down one after another.

Lan Siyu followed the instructions and walked to the teleport corridor to the landing platform. There were thousands of people in a room. Lan Siyu paid attention to the people around her and looked normal. Maybe she was the only one who entered the teleport corridor for the first time among the thousands of people. ...

   Sorry, she lowered the average level of knowledge here.

  The speed of the transmission corridor was very fast, Lan Siyu did not feel anything, as if she had entered the room for a while, and after five minutes or so, the door of the transmission corridor opened, and everyone swarmed out.

When   Lan Siyu was on the way, she booked the starship to go to the main star today. After passing the pupil recognition and terminal identity authentication, Lan Siyu entered the medium-sized starship.

  The medium-sized starship is much taller than her rudimentary little broken ship in terms of location arrangement and internal structure.

  Lan Siyu found her seat by the window and sat down and began to look curiously at the dark time and space outside the window.

  Occasionally, I can see some shining stars and that colorful nebula in the distance.

  Looking at it for a long time, Lan Siyu lost interest. She yawned and hugged the kitten tightly, and then she closed her eyes and calmed down.