Ten

We ended up watching a nature documentary about reptiles from what I learned was Netflix.

Wanda wandered in during the last quarter of it, "What are you watching?" She asked, rubbing her eye with a knuckle.

"We are training Wanda," Pietro informed, patting my head.

Wanda walked over, eyebrow raised as she crossed her arms, "How is this training?"

Pietro unwrapped the blanket from me, "Show her what you have learned," Pietro said,

I could hear the smugness in his voice.

I shifted into a small Nile crocodile. I opened my mouth wide and started to call like a baby in the wild would for its mother, wandering to the edge of the couch.

Pietro understood what I wanted and picked me up after pausing our 'lesson'. "We do not have food on the floor," he informed.

Wanda moved to the elevator and Pietro followed after her with me in tow.
.
.
.
The doors opened revealing a very large fancy kitchen, dining room, living room, type of room.

"Hey Wonder Twins where's Beast Girl?" Tony asked as we all walked into the room.

Pietro placed me on the table as I croaked, "This is Annabeth," he stated proudly, wrapping an arm around Wanda.

She looked equally happy.

I shifted into a cassowary, which was on some part of the documentary with a saltwater crocodile.

Clint and Tony started to laugh at the form.

That was until I stole Clint's toast.

The others laughed at his now sad face, "Toast no...".

Tony only laughed harder and started to whistle some tune.

"I understood that reference!" The blonde from earlier exclaimed.

(Yes it was Jurassic Park's theme).