Four

It wasn't half an hour before the woman came stalking back out of the house, she looked angry as she slammed the door behind her.

"Debra!" I heard Ed call as he ran out of the house after her.

She whirled around, "He's lying Ed! That boy hasn't got a farm! Why would he need a horse?" Debra yelled.

It was nice to finally know her name.

"He said it wasn't for him, it was for a couple of his teammates, said she knew them," Ed said.

I walked over a bit cautiously. The kittens had scattered and were hiding in the barn with their mother.

Debra wiped a hand over her face, "He and his two friends are gonna be here this afternoon, we'll see how she reacts and decide whether or not they can take her," Ed reasoned, nodding his head towards me.

I shook my mane as Debra turned around and started petting me.

I heard Ed walk over, he started to pet my shoulder. "Stark said she was a vyatka, she looks just like one of the pictures we looked up,".

I perked up my ears, Stark? Surely they didn't mean Tony Stark, CEO of Stark Industries...

"I know," Debra said, she still seemed upset as she started heading towards the shed that the kittens had told me was where all the food was stored.

Ed followed after her to feed the other animals.

I wandered over to the barn, hoping my previous playmates were still up for playing.