Foster Kids (Muke)

Luke's POV:
"Okay Luke this is umm, well your new Foster home."

"Actually my first foster home."

"Luke.... I know this is gonna be hard for you....being, how old are you 12, 11?"

"I'm thirteen"

"Okay well, Mr. And Mrs.Jamis are gonna take care of you for a little while. They have been in the sys...."

"How many?"

"Come again?"

"How many other kids."

"Umm,5. A boy at the age of um... 15, he is their child not a foster, then two girls, a 9 and a 11 year old. Then a baby which is also theirs. And a boy, age.... 14, he actually just turned 14."

Fuck. A boy my age, an excuse to talk to him and if he's good looking I'm gonna die.

"Yay. An excuse to speak."

"Luke, why do you only speak to me."

"Well, 1.you're my social worker 2. You're a nice lady 3. You know what it's like."

"Well, come on let's go inside."

"Can we stay in the car, forever."

"Come on."

"Wait, do I have to talk to them??"

"*sigh* I'll give you some time to adjust to them."

"Thank you Jade. Wait..... when do I get to see Ashton again?"

"You have his number?"

"Yeah. He's my best friend."

"They'll let you see him I promise. Come on."

We walked out of the car, it was a big house, a large yard, a basket ball net over the garage door, nice flowers, a balcony, it was a three or two story, nice windows most likely a pool. There was a boy playing basket ball, probably the 14 year old. He's cute. Shit, no Luke no, you can't.

"Hello Michael!"

"Hi Jade."

The boy ran to her and gave her a hug, he looked at me, but he wasn't smiling.

"You must be Luke Hemmings."

I nodded, I don't plan on speaking to these people anytime soon. He led us inside.

"Jade is here!!!"

He screamed in the house, a lady with light brown hair and blue eyes came running down the stairs.

"Jade! Hello, how are you!"

Blah blah blah, the whole time these two exchanged hellos, this Michael kid gave me an evil glare, I lowered my head.

"*sigh* You must be Luke, hi I'm Reda Jamis, you can call me Mum if you'd like, but for your circumstances you can wait for that if you'd like. My husband Robert Jamis is at work."

I looked up and she hugged me softly,

"Well, I guess I should be off, Luke, I'll be by to say hi, thank you Mrs.Jamis. See you soon Michael."

She left and Michael ran up the stairs most likely to his room cause the door slammed shut.

"Ughh. Sorry about that, he doesn't like new kids, he's mad because you have to share a room with him. We will give you your own room but for now we would like for you to adapt to the house so we thought you and Michael could be good friends. My son is at the park with the girls, he'll be home for dinner so we can all get to know each other."