Deadly Video

3RD P.O.V.

 The group sat enjoying the cool night air for as long as fate would let them. (Y/n) laid peacefully across three of her boys, with Kou laying lazily beside her. Shu had placed his earphones in the (H/c)'s ears, so their conversations wouldn't disturb her. 

"Yui, what the fuck was that!?" Laito glared at the blonde, keeping his voice low enough as to not wake up the girl sleeping on him.

"I-I- I figured it would be okay if I asked her. I mean she didn't freak out. She was dazed by Azusa's venom." The meek girl inched further away from the group of vampires. She was afraid of what might happen to her now that their new 'toy' was asleep. 

Yui liked (Y/n), she didn't have a reason not too. It was just weird how fast all of the boys had taken a liking to her. Yui was pretty much left alone, besides Ayato, but even he was busy talking about his brothers and 'Bakunyu' when he was around her.   

Yui assumed the boys would get tired of her soon, but with how they were treating (Y/n), she wasn't so sure anymore. They were sweet with her. Yui had never experienced kindness from one of the brothers. 

They either used her for her blood or they were brushing her off.  What was so great about (Y/n)? Yui thought. When Yui had first met the Sakamaki's, they had called her  Eve and were obsessed with the taste of her blood. 

Now she's been replaced. She wouldn't complain though. She didn't envy (Y/n) one bit. If it keeps the boys off her neck, let them be infatuated with the new girl. She would worry about her new friend though. She seemed to fall right in with the vampires. (Y/n) was comfortable with most of them, and seemed to get along with all of them. She willingly fed Azusa, and he didn't even have to ask. 

Was (Y/n) okay mentally? If she was 100% human like she claimed to be, how was she so accepting of their true identities? It just didn't make much sense. When Yui found out, she freaked the fuck out. 

(Y/n) could just have a vampire fetish, who knew? Yui couldn't really judge. No matter how ashamed and sick she felt afterwards, she enjoyed it during the moment. It was probably just their venom, but how could she know for sure. 

"I thought I made it clear about what would happen if you said anything to my Amai-chan" Laito growled lowly. 

"Umm something about wishing I was dead." Yui squeaked. 

"Did you think I was joking?" He hissed. 

"Laito, calm down. We might actually be able to make this work for us. Yui if you can get (Y/n) to trust you enough to let you in on her secret, we'll forget this even happened, but if you make her suspicious of us or scare her off, you're done for. I hope you understand how serious I am." Reiji smirked maliciously. The small girl nodded her head.

*Ding*   *Ding*  *Ding*   *Ding* 

Reiji frowned, pulling (Y/n)'s phone from his blazer pocket. 

"Who the hell is Rai, and why is he blowing up her phone." He asked.

"Raiden is her best friend from back home. She's told me a bit about her." Yui answered quietly. 

"Who would name their daughter Raiden? Sounds like a guy's name if you ask me." Ayato mocked.

*Ding* *Ding*

"It must be important. Maybe we should wake her up." Azusa mused aloud.

"No. Let's see what it's about first. She needs to rest as much as she can before the next class." Shu said as he brushed the hair out of her face.